EVERNOTE FORCED THE UNWANTED UPGRADE ON ALL MY IOS DEVICES!!!!!!

THIS IS VERY VERY VERY ANNOYING!!!!

I just reinstalled all my IOS devices (iPad and iPhone) with the older Evernote version using an older backup.

and today... as i started Evernote on my IOS devices it started with the unusable version 10 without warning - although my devices (IOS 14) are configured to not upgrade automatically!!!

I am really very very upset!

I am thinking about canceling my subscription.

Why does Evernote make such things as the worse version ever... and on top force their loyal premium user (since 2011) to upgrade!!!????????

2 hours ago, CalS said:

Turn off auto update on your phone, won't help this time but will for the next.

If you read the post, it says that "my devices (IOS 14) are configured to not upgrade automatically!!! "

So it was either the backup that wasn't as far back as thought and already included the new Evernote, or somehow the update got pushed despite the iOS update settings.  I suspect the former...

• Level 5*
26 minutes ago, NightStalker said:

If you read the post, it says that "my devices (IOS 14) are configured to not upgrade automatically!!! "

So it was either the backup that wasn't as far back as thought and already included the new Evernote, or somehow the update got pushed despite the iOS update settings.  I suspect the former...

oops.  missed that.  point is maybe less an EN thing than an IOS thing.  not sure but does a restore install the current version of the app?

• Like 1