Note duplication "We found more than one version..."

This has occurred four or five times on Evernote for Mac 10.1 or 10.2 (10.2.4) since v10 went public. When editing a note, some error in syncing will cause the note to be duplicated and I receive the notification "We found more than one version of {Note Title}. You can view the alternate here." This then requires me to compare the notes to establish the desired note with all edits. 

Never had this problem in the <10 version. Long-time heavy user. I have minor complaints with v10 (the only other major one being it's relative slowness), and really appreciate some of the new features, but surely the sync should be reliable!

• Like 1

Same for me. I updated to v10.3.6 today and it has gotten exponentially worse. Now instead of creating 1 duplicate it's creating 7-8. Seriously. Many BETA users mentioned this or similar flaws and it still made it through QA?

Same issue. Long time user and loved it for well over a year. Just upgraded and am trying to migrate notebooks from other platforms and I'm up to like 10+ duplicates that I keep deleting. It also seems to be dropping the additional content I bring over. It is like it is just refreshing what was uploaded to the server within the first minute of creating the notebook and dropping any additional changes.

12 hours ago, BClarke said:

Same issue. Long time user and loved it for well over a year. Just upgraded and am trying to migrate notebooks from other platforms and I'm up to like 10+ duplicates that I keep deleting. It also seems to be dropping the additional content I bring over. It is like it is just refreshing what was uploaded to the server within the first minute of creating the notebook and dropping any additional changes.

I understand performance issues because I have 8.000+ notes (been with Evernote for a while) but my content is already synced locally. ALSO - Evernote is actively reverting all my changes/formatting. I've tried multiple/different notes as well as copy/pasting content from old note to new note, and it's just untennable.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am a long time user and the duplicate note issue has happened several times since updating to 10.  I use on Mac and iPhone.  I have Evernote 10.5.7.  This is really making the app unproductive for me.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...