Upgraded from Evernote Plus to Evernote Premium and my subscription was automatically cancelled to Basic?!?

Anyone having the same experience?

I had an active Evernote Plus subscription via iTunes and decided to upgrade to Evernote Premium.

Initially it seemed like the change was ok - when I logged out / in on my iPhone the subscription changed to Premium - this was yesterday. Today somehow my subscription is cancelled and now my account is on "Basic" level. 

Looking at the invoices in my Evernote account I see one where it says I've got a "Proration Credit" for the "Annual Plus" subscription and paid for "Annual Premium" subscription - both of these are in the same Invoice from Evernote. 

Basically I've got a refund for the remaining time on "Plus" and paid for a whole year on "Premium" and the subscription was really upgraded for about a day and today I am left without access from all my devices and I have to "unsync" them and select only 2 :( 

I already submitted a ticket, but the automatic reply says I have to wait 10 to 12+ days...

Pay more to get less... Really frustrating

• Level 5*

Hi.  Can you still see your notes?  The usual explanation of mysterious losses and changes is the (all too easy) mistaken creation of a new and empty account.  If you can still see your notes,  that's obviously not the case - I'd suggest then that you log out of all instances of Evernote and restart the device(s) you're using and try again.  Meantime post your ticket number here and we can flag it for someone to take a look at from their end as quickly as possible...

I can see all my notes.

I suppose this is some bug/glitch in the notifications received by Evernote from iTunes - to upgrade from Plus to Premium iTunes cancelled the Plus subscription and started new Premium subscription. If the notifications of these two actions were received in wrong order what might have happened is this - Evernote got notification that I paid for "Premium" and upgraded my subscription, but then it got the notification that my previous "Plus" subscription is cancelled so it cancelled my Premium subscription and this is why I am on "Basic" now.

Hopefully I will get my refund from iTunes, but now I am puzzled what would happen next and how can I pay for Premium without being downgraded again to Basic.

Here is the ticket number: #3195929

I have bad feelings for my decision to give more money to Evernote than I was paying so far (Plus subscription was half the price of Premium). Now I have semi-functional (basic) Evernote and I really need it on a daily basis on multiple devices.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, Nikolay-Iliev said:

Here is the ticket number: #3195929

OK - Flagged for an Admin to look at.  I can imagine a few ways it could have gone wrong,  but that's not helpful right now - hope you get reconnected properly soon!