Is there a way to copy multiple emails from Gmail to Evernote Windows as separate notes

Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

I am setting up Evernote, GTD & TSW and would like to store all my emails from Gmail in Evernote as separate notes. I am running the latest version of Chrome and it now has an Evernote icon in the right side pane that lets you copy single emails into evernote but I could not find any info on copying multiple emails.

Evernote Windows Version 6.25.1.9091

Chrome Version 86.0.4240.111 

Thank you for responding. 

I am aware of the email to EN function. However, I am trying to move years worth of emails - thousands. I know the limit is 200 per month and to the best of my knowledge I would have to forward each email one at a time to have individual notes.

Any more advice would be very welcome.

I had no idea. Thank you for pointing that out to me (I actually read it). So, instead I am going through my email folders and just selecting the ones I want to keep (very few) and deleting a lot of garbage I don't really need. I'm kind of a data packrat. Thank you for your help. I am trying to get organized so it is a good thing for me to clean out my email too.

Thanks again

• Like 1