Move back/forward shortcut Keys ?

Browsing the table of shortcut keys  available (https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209004807-Keyboard-shortcuts-in-Evernote-for-Windows), I was pleased to find rthat there's a shortcut to "Set focus to note list" (Ctrl + Alt + \).

Next to that combination there are entries for "Move back" (Ctrl + [) and "Move forward" (Ctrl + ]).
However, I can't figure out what exactly these shortcuts are meant to do. What exactlty is meant to be moved back or forward? 
Please can someone shed some light on my befuddled brain as to what the purpose of these shortcuts is?
Having tried them at various points, I detect nothing beinbg moved...

1 hour ago, AdmiralP said:

Next to that combination there are entries for "Move back" (Ctrl + [) and "Move forward" (Ctrl + ]).
However, I can't figure out what exactly these shortcuts are meant to do. What exactlty is meant to be moved back or forward? 

They don't work for me either. I assume they are supposed to do the same as the forward and backward arrows at the top left of the screen.

Glad it's not only me puzzled by this.

STOP PRESS - just discovered by trial and error that the alt + left arrow and alt _ right arrow that perform the backward and forward moves that can be done using the arrows at the top left hand corner of the screen (above your account name)... 

so don't take that Help & Learning Centre article on shortcuts as gospel yet!