Lost my notes logged in to another account

Hi 

Let me just say if someone's reading this and can help me from Evernote I'm going to pay you cash out of my pocket to figure out how to fix this issue. I login to Evernote the other day and couldn't get in so I thought I'd change my password anyhow I might have two different accounts or something but 10,000 notes have gone Missing over a decade of taking notes on Evernote.

I'm really upset and puzzled. Even using lagacy is not working but it shows me 5 old notes from 2018 when I accidentally opened an account. Help!! 

• Level 5*

Hi.  As you come up here as a Business subscriber I'd guess you fell foul of Evernote splitting up business and personal accounts into two separate entities - so yes,  you do have two accounts,  but you'll probably need to contact Support to sort that out.  When you get a ticket number,  please post it back here,  and we can get an Admin to look into this for you...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5

You can check whether there is any server problem on this site (none in the last days):

From your postings I assume something is amiss with your account anyhow. This may be the reason why they are logging you out.

You can try the access to the web client via browser. Clean the browser cache (to eliminate saved bad access data first) before entering your login data fresh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5*
5 minutes ago, Fhubig said:

No response from anyone. Can I sue to get my data back? It is really upsetting.

Hi.  What have you been trying?  At the moment it's Thanksgiving,  a weekend and most folks are working from home because of the pandemic  so even routine enquiries take a while.  You can be assured that your notes are still safely locked away in your account - the issue here seems to be getting access to that account.  Please try the Support ticket routes we gave you again - if you can quote a ticket number it will make it easier to identify the right account.  I will flag this thread for an Evernote staffer to look at,  but it will probably take a few days before they can do anything...

Not trying to do anything besides get my 10,000 notes back for months. This makes me wonder how secure our data really is at the mercy of a private company. Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving. I have promoted Evernote to all my friends and clients. 

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Fhubig said:

Not trying to do anything besides get my 10,000 notes back for months. This makes me wonder how secure our data really is at the mercy of a private company. Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving. I have promoted Evernote to all my friends and clients. 

No,  I meant how have you been trying to access your notes and/ or Evernote support?  Your data clearly is very secure since even you can't get access to it,  but it's not "at the mercy" of anyone.  You changed your password and don't seem to know how many accounts you may have with Evernote.  Anyone with the correct log-in details can access their notes at will - I've had no trouble in 12 years or so as a user. 

There's a standard 'forgotten password' option on the Evernote.com website which might help you,  otherwise for password issues,  you need the Support department which on a holiday weekend tends to be a slow matter at the best of times.  In current circumstances it's really really slow.  But no-one else can help resolve this.

I have flagged your posts for an Admin to take a look at.  We can only wait for a reaction now....