Not syncing from mac to others and Refund for low service quality on my 5th day of subscription.

Go to solution Solved by DTLow,

Hi,
I am frustrated with this. Whatever I am writing to the mac app doesn't sync to the web or to my phone. But if I take notes on my phone it syncs to the mac app. I've lost hours of notes yesterday thinking that it was syncing before restarting, And I lost it all.
This wasn't the case the day before. The problem started after I've updated to the latest software. I've checked the website for help and tried every step before posting here. Plus I've contacted Evernote and they said they will respond in 10 to 12 days. 

My software is up to date.
I did try to empty my trash, But it wasn't syncing as well. I did empty it from my phone. Restarted the Mac. Still not syncing from mac to others. And still syncing from others to mac. So the problem persisted.

I did delete the software from mac and re-downloaded it, Re-installed it after the restart. And the situation still persists. It doesn't sync from mac to others and syncs from others to mac.

Unfortunately 10 to 12 days is unacceptable. I switched to Evernote premium just last week thinking I would have seamless syncing without any problems. Now, having a 12 day turnover is a really low quality of service and defeats the purpose of me paying for a so-called seamless service. What are my options on canceling my subscription and getting a refund? This is my 5th day on my subscription. It seems like I will be better off with google docs.

Please advise about this problem.

Thanks

Mark

• Level 5*
  • Solution
On 10/30/2020 at 9:27 AM, marnikovic said:

The problem started after I've updated to the latest software. I've checked the website for help and tried every step before posting here.

Not clear about your reasons for updating your software    
I'm using the Legacy version with no issues

• Like 2