Export to HTML option is not available

On 10/30/2020 at 7:51 AM, mnaoumov said:

Currently you can only export into enex, which is not too convenient. Especially if you have multiple notes with many attachments and you want to save them all at once.

"Export options other than ENEX" is listed in the "What features are not yet available in the new app?" section here: https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/360047889234

• 1 month later...

HTML export missing? I'm really confused, how could Evernote release a new version with so many features missing that I use every day?  It's not appropriate to call this an upgrade, it is a downgrade. Will these features come back soon? Or do I need to figure out how to move my notes to another platform? I am beginning to regret my PREMIUM subscription upgrade.

• Like 2
  • Level 5*
17 minutes ago, cinemakinoeye said:

how could Evernote release a new version with so many features missing that I use every day?

Quoting the release notes  please be aware that there are a handful of features—such as ...—that are not yet available. If your workflow depends on these features, you can continue to use our legacy apps.

23 minutes ago, DTLow said:

Quoting the release notes  please be aware that there are a handful of features—such as ...—that are not yet available. If your workflow depends on these features, you can continue to use our legacy apps.

My point is not about the disclosure of not including core features in the new version, but about a major new release that is missing key features. Usually this kind of release is kept as beta, not a new version that is trust on the entire user community. What is currently the new version is more appropriately called a beta release compared to best practices in the industry. 

• Like 1

Congratulations Evernote, you are ground breaking, the very first in software history to pass off a sub beta as the finished article (after extensive beta testing, Ha ha ha) to millions of users and then stick with it as if nothing just happened, blaming the “power users” for messing it up for you by recognising the stroke you just pulled. Those horrible 2%er power users. When I say power users what I really mean is people that actually care about the software and know how to use it properly. 

• Like 6
  • Level 5*
21 minutes ago, MrIllustrator said:

pass off a sub beta as the finished article

They're claiming Version 10 is not a finished product; a work-in-progress   
The Legacy product is still supported, an installation available to Mac/Window users 

Goddam! The export to HTML was the whole reason for me to use Evernote. Now I have no idea how to easily share my notes in bulk the same way! I have just a few days to complete a lot of reports and suddenly I'm stuck!

This was downright *****

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

This is infuriating. I've been using the new version for over a month now and I just now discovered there's no easy way to share these with colleagues. I depend on this feature to work effectively and I put *everything* in Evernote.

I even tried to print to PDF only have a truly *hideous* scroll bar graphic (screenshot attached) take up over half an inch on the right margin. Is there any timeframe on when this feature will be restored?

evernote_printed_side_scroll_bar.png