Dragging and dropping note links vs having note links work correctly

Don Dz

Idea

On the 10.2 release notes, I found this:

Coming soon: Dragging and dropping note links directly into your note

Do we get drag and drop of note links before the notes links are even working correctly?  Just wondering.

Since this is the feature request forum, here is the request: please give us back one click note links  before the drag and drop feature!

(not intended as a duplicate on the note links discussion, just wondering about this release note, makes no sense to me).

3 replies to this idea

16 minutes ago, Mike P said:

Did the ability to generate web and internal links that came with 10.2 not solve the problem?

If I understand correctly what you are asking, links still require two clicks instead of just one as in the legacy version.  I have revised my post to clarify this point.

45 minutes ago, Don Dz said:

If I understand correctly what you are asking, links still require two clicks instead of just one as in the legacy version.  I have revised my post to clarify this point.

OK I understnd. I thought you were refering ot the problem around internal vs evernote.com links. I too would like single clicking to open links but I would say the current setup works just not very efficiently.