Shortcuts not showing any note shortcuts

The Shortcuts dropdown does not show any notes that I added as shortcuts.

I just get the "Add your first shortcut. Click the ... icon on a note, notebook, stack or tag to add it here." notification.

If I add a notebook as a shortcut, it appears, but notes don't, and that's what I need.

Please fix this bug as soon as possible. Thanks.

evernote.png

1 hour ago, Tazzz said:

The Shortcuts dropdown does not show any notes that I added as shortcuts.

I just get the "Add your first shortcut. Click the ... icon on a note, notebook, stack or tag to add it here." notification.

If I add a notebook as a shortcut, it appears, but notes don't, and that's what I need.

Please fix this bug as soon as possible. Thanks.

The yellow stars in your screen shot indicates it does think those notes have shortcuts so it is definitely a bug. Does the same thing happen on the webversion? If it's OK on the webversion then it might right itself in the fullness of time. May be worth submitting a support ticket.

21 hours ago, Mike P said:

The yellow stars in your screen shot indicates it does think those notes have shortcuts so it is definitely a bug. Does the same thing happen on the webversion? If it's OK on the webversion then it might right itself in the fullness of time. May be worth submitting a support ticket.

they are there in the webversion. I tried removing it from shortcuts and adding them again, adding other ones etc. Not working on the desktop app. I'll ignore it for a few days then write a ticket. Thanks.