Grouping reminder notes by notebook

Kaveh

Idea

4 replies to this idea

23 minutes ago, Kaveh said:

It seems that the feature to group reminders by group doesn't seem to exist anymore although the option to "group notes" is there. Bug or removal of feature?

You can only group notes by the paramaters which are allowed for sorting. Ie Title, date created, date updated and reminder date. There is currently no option to sort by notebook. As far as I can see reminders work exactly the same as the main note list. The sorting options are a tiny subset of what used to be possible.

is this intentional? did they effectively remove the sorting options? I'm not longer able to prioritize notes like I used too and it rendered one of the biggest components of evernote inert. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Kaveh said:

Any ideas on this? Does anyone know for a fact that this feature was dropped? 

Nobody knows. We know features are being reintroduced. We know, mainly from the preview and beta phases, that a small number of features are not coming back. Everything else is wait and see. Whatever it says on the tin I consider this to be a beta. I use a mixture of this and 6.25 and will continue to do so until the features I need are reintroduced. The nightmare scenario is that they pull the plug on the legacy before V10 is acceptable to me. I'm dabling with the alternatives just in case but I've not yet found anything I like more than 6.25.

• Like 1