Search not working within an encrypted document.

I am having this same problem. "Find in Note" does not find any search strings entered within encrypted text on my iPhone or iPad (both running iOS 14.1) since the last Evernote update. Also, when you enter the passphrase to display the encrypted text on iOS 14.1 it is all inside a grey box and shrunk to a very small font.

It works fine on the Mac.

• 3 weeks later...

Update: With the new Mac Evernote today, encrypted text is now not searchable on the Mac. It worked before today. Same symptom, you enter the passphrase to unlock the text in the note and then all of the text is in a grey box and none of it is searchable.

• 3 weeks later...

I am having the same issue on both my iPhone since the update (which has bee a while ago), but luckily not on my Mac until today.  Now, same issue with my Mac. This is a problem for me using Evernote.  Does anyone know if this is an acknowledged bug with a fix forthcoming?  I can't imagine this is expected behavior.  Thanks! 

I have received an email from their tier 2 support/developer department several weeks ago that it was a know issue and "they were working on it." However, there have been two app updates since then and nothing has changed.

I don't understand why they won't fix the problem. It is a major inconvenience for me because I use this feature almost every day.

I wish I knew how to get them to give this more attention, it's very, very frustrating!