"Find In Note" Search Randomly Does NOT Work

v10.1.7 build 1902, can't find any pattern to this, some notes work and others don't. When I do a 'find in note' search I get "no results" to the right of the search BUT the term I am searching for is highlighted via the search mechanism throughout the documents. All the options to jump to the next match are greyed out (since there are no results found). Even searching for a single common character like "a" shows NO results but add highlights throughout the note. This function in other notes appears to work.... fwiw I just upgraded to v10 also.

3 hours ago, yavin said:

v10.1.7 build 1902, can't find any pattern to this, some notes work and others don't. When I do a 'find in note' search I get "no results" to the right of the search BUT the term I am searching for is highlighted via the search mechanism throughout the documents. All the options to jump to the next match are greyed out (since there are no results found). Even searching for a single common character like "a" shows NO results but add highlights throughout the note. This function in other notes appears to work.... fwiw I just upgraded to v10 also.

Lots of detail around this problem here: