Doesn't work behind corporate firewall

I opened a support ticket five days ago about this but nobody has had the decency to respond to it. Not sure why I'm paying for it any more.

The latest version of Evernote does not seem to be able to log in from behind a corporate firewall....why means it's of no use to me for work, which means it's basically useless. The login screen appears to be timing out.

Is this the end for Evernote? I've been paying for ten years, but I'm about ready to call it a day. This seems to be the worst handled "upgrade" I've ever witnessed a tech company perform!

• 1 month later...

Dear BenJones,

I have the same here.
I tried to install the new Windows version and now I am stuck. No way to specify the firewall userid/password.

Until now I could manage it with a offline installer, but I couldn't succeed to find one for the new version.

If you solved your problem, can please explain me how?

Many thanks in advance

Paolo

• 1 month later...

I never solved it. Strangely I can access the web version in Firefox but not Chromium based browsers, so I'm guessing whatever is stopping it in Chromium is also stopping it in Electron. Legacy works fine but that won't be around forever, so I've cancelled my Evernote renewal. No point having it if I can't access it in work.