Restore align image to centre/right function

MJYang

Idea

After the new update all my images are aligned left, now my notes just look weird and ugly. I have hundreds of hand-typed notes for uni, took me thousands of hours (4 years worth of biomedical notes) and all my images are very carefully arranged, all of the sudden after the new update all the images are left-aligned and there is no way to centre-align them!! 

Please bring back align image to centre function!! This function is very very important to me! 

• Like 6

4 replies to this idea

I tend to make wikipedia looking table blocks? With images centered to give that wikipedia look to things for fictional nations. Now all my flag stuff is centered left and up... instead of being centered as before. It looks really awful. Especially since now it has enough room to its right to fit 2 more of the same image.

I'm assuming this is an accident and oversight or perhaps even a bug.

Did anybody find a solution to this ? I've been recording the species of wild flowers in my area I have thousands of species written down. I didn't work on it for a while (not only did I take break but it is also obviously hard to work on something like this during the pandemic) when I opened the notebook all of the images where stuck aligned left it is really annoying to see something you've worked on get destroyed like that. So PLEASE if there's a solution tell me!!

(sorry for possible grammar mistakes English isn't my native language)

The possibility of being able to have images following text identation is important in many cases, and should be quite basic. I am really missing this possibility, and it was available until recently. Difficult to undertstand it has been removed on purpose. Hope Evernote can consider recovering this possibility soon.