Created date for ALL NOTES (as they are synced to iOS app) overwritten to TODAY's DATE - after iOS app update

I've been a daily Evernote user since May 2008 with over 19,000 notes. Evernote is a record of what I've been reading, thinking about, researching and writing about, every day for the last 12 years.  The created date of a note, do I have spell out how important this is? If you had a journal that went back 12 years, and suddenly all the dates were reset to the current day, how would you feel about that?  

This morning was the first time I opened the evernote iOS app to discover it had been massively updated and the sync had started automatically. I watched all the notes sync in one by one, from years ago - all with a new Created Date of this morning.  I went to my desktop to check Evernote web to see if it could actually be true. It is.  All the notes that were synced by the IOS app, 13000 of the 19000, now have a Created Date of today.

I can not even speak or finish this post. Need to walk away.

@winterjune

I'm really sorry for you...
Evernote has just thrown 12 years of organization out the window...
The more I read this forum, the more I'm disappointed about the collateral damage they consciously took, knowingly ...

I wish you a lot of courage to find an alternative solution with all your work to do again...
I'm about the same way...

Cheer up!

• Level 5*
51 minutes ago, winterjune said:

Created date for ALL NOTES (as they are synced to iOS app) overwritten to TODAY's DATE - after iOS app update

Just checked - I'm not experiencing this issue (created date corruption)

I recommend opening a support ticket at https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action
They might be able to restore your data