Restore Multiple Tabs

mrlsanganeria

Idea

• Level 5

If they would only like to hear positive messages, they would have closed the forum by now …

Even if it means repeating myself: The web client allows for tabs - and has nearly the same features as the installed clients.

Its ridiculous that I depend on Evernote Legacy just to keep tabs. Why deny such a feature? Must be some outlandishly stupid principle or something? Include it now already and respect customers who have had and supported the app for many, many years...

• Like 1
  • Level 5

It was just not build into the app until now. They probably have it on their backlog list anywhere, hopefully not to far down. From experience they will hardly comment on it - it will show in the release notes one day, and then we can uncork a bottle or two … 🍾

But feel ignored if it gives you a better mood.

9 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

It was just not build into the app until now. They probably have it on their backlog list anywhere, hopefully not to far down. From experience they will hardly comment on it - it will show in the release notes one day, and then we can uncork a bottle or two … 🍾

But feel ignored if it gives you a better mood.

They already had it and then they killed it for unknown reason ;) 

• Level 5

I don’t remember it was ever available in v10. The only option was to open a note in a separate window, which works in the current version 10.25 as it worked before.

Tabs in v10 are only available in the web client.