Backup/export notes

In the new Evernote how do I export all notes?  In the old version I could save all notes at once.  In the new Evernote it says I'm limited to 50 mnotes at a time.

• Level 5*
6 minutes ago, ae6dx said:

In the new Evernote how do I export all notes?  In the old version I could save all notes at once.  In the new Evernote it says I'm limited to 50 mnotes at a time.

Version 10 set a temporary limit of 50 notes - we expect/hope to see that limit removed   

In the meantime, I'm running the Legacy version and can still do a full export

how do I even export in the new web only based version? Can see it anywhere 

I have an older local version on my computer but it is messed up and I want to back up everything before I upgrade!

• Level 5*
2 minutes ago, Softballguy said:

I have an older local version on my computer but it is messed up and I want to back up everything before I upgrade!

I would suggest that you reinstall your old version first and get that going and backed up before trying the new version.  Even then you can run both the old and new in parallel.

Thanks I have the older windows version still installed but I was nervous to synch it because I hadnt used it in a long time.

i synched it and exported everything ok thanks.

Can you export from the web based evernote application? 

• Level 5*
2 minutes ago, Softballguy said:

Can you export from the web based evernote application?

You can, but as @DTLow mentions above, there is a current limitation of 50 notes.  We expect this will change in the future.  Limiting export to 50 notes makes no sense.

I would also like to know, how can I export my notebooks as a local backup for security purposes, as was also possible with earlier versions of Evernote?

In my opinion this is a basic function, from a security point of view a pure cloud solution without a backup option is completely forbidden for serious use.

• Level 5*
On 10/22/2020 at 10:14 AM, Prem Nath said:

What about export to html  It seems to have vanished. 

9 hours ago, Sailesh said:

Any solution for this guys?

Confirmed - export to HTML is pending implementation; no timeline specified

In the meantime, I'm using the Legacy version