no longer receiving daily email with due reminders (reminders email)

Hi all, I‘m used to see an email every morning in my inbox showing me notes (reminders) due today.

Unfortunately no longer. I‘ve switched that setting on my Mac on / off /on - doesn‘t fix, I did it also using a web browser, didn‘t fix. Of course, I checked my Spam.

No reminders email anymore.

Any hint?

On 10/21/2020 at 5:46 PM, Scott T. said:

@stocky2605 Did you get your reminder email today? We made a change last night that might have fixed it, so wanted to check if your issue was related or not.

@Scott T.sorry for being late - I come back to you tomorrow, there are three reminders waiting for me then 🙂

Update: Feedback from Support team:

The product team will assess the issue and work on prioritizing this in a future release, but I do not currently have an estimated time on when it will be addressed.

Issue depends to a certain release?? Sounds a bit strange to me.

Update 2: another Feedback from Support team (thanks for quick response!)

You're right. The issue is not isolated to a specific app version, but rather an issue with the current version of our backend code that handles reminder email deliveries.

On 10/21/2020 at 5:46 PM, Scott T. said:

@stocky2605 Did you get your reminder email today? We made a change last night that might have fixed it, so wanted to check if your issue was related or not.

@Scott T.Hi, unfortunately no, I still do not receive any reminder email. I also created new reminders - existing ones, new ones, nothing happens to receiving those reminder emails.

• Thanks 1
  • Evernote Staff

@stocky2605Thanks for confirming. I'm sorry the change we made didn't help. I was hopeful, though not too certain given my understanding of what we fixed. We have people investigating the issue, but I don't believe we have clear indications of what the problem is. If you can provide any information that might be helpful, that would be appreciated. Details like: Did you make any changes to your account recently? What version(s) (and what OS) of the client do you use to set/update your reminders?

Thanks. We've been trying to address this issue for some time, but the reports we get are very infrequent, so we haven't had enough info to go on.

I stopped receiving reminder emails some time ago, but only noticed it recently.  For example, I have 7 reminders that were set for today but received no email notifications.  Using MAC 10.15.7, iPhone and iPad.

@Scott T.Hi, after one week of testing still no reminder email for me.

• I've created reminders on all my platforms (iOS, MacOS) using different versions of Evernote.app (Mac: 10.2.4, 10.1.7, 7.14 iOS: 8.24.6, 10.0.7, 10.1)
  • I've changed my email adress
  • I've changed the time zone

incl. changing back to previous email adress and time zone and re-creating new notes with new reminders one or two days in the future.

Nothing happened. This premium feature is gone for me.

• Level 5*
8 hours ago, stocky2605 said:

after one week of testing still no reminder email for me.

I'm still getting the reminder emails.  Haven't done anything in particular. Win 6.25.

• Evernote Staff

As @CalSshows, it's not an issue that impacts everybody. @stocky2605, I'll pass on this thread to the main ticket tracking the issue. We'll see if we can pull something from our backend to help narrow down what is going on. The more people who report the issue here, the easier it will be to find commonality. We definitely want to fix the problem for all of you.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...
On 11/3/2020 at 12:02 AM, Scott T. said:

As @CalSshows, it's not an issue that impacts everybody. @stocky2605, I'll pass on this thread to the main ticket tracking the issue. We'll see if we can pull something from our backend to help narrow down what is going on. The more people who report the issue here, the easier it will be to find commonality. We definitely want to fix the problem for all of you.

@Scott T.Hi, just a short reminder I'm still not getting any due reminder emails. Is there anything I can do from my side to restart that feature? (I already changed my email adress back and forth without any effect)

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
8 hours ago, stocky2605 said:

@Scott T.Hi, just a short reminder I'm still not getting any due reminder emails. Is there anything I can do from my side to restart that feature? (I already changed my email adress back and forth without any effect)

Mine have stopped as well since my post above.  :(

• Confused 1