Evernote 10.1.7 will not load

I have been using Evernote forever and participated in the beta program. I tried to upgrade to 10.1.7 on Windows 10.  It installs, but will not run.  When I look at task manager I see Evernote "running" 4 times, but it's not running.  I rebooted, removed and reinstalled multiple times with no luck.  I had to drop back to 6.25.1 to get access to my notes.  Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...

I have this same issue.  I upgraded to version 10.1.7-1902 on Windows 10.  I can't even open Evernote anymore.  No errors messages; I click and I see it running in the task manager but not running.  I uninstalled and reinstalled.  I too found people using the Legacy version to get notes, and I did the same.  No ideas here, but hoping that there will be a fix I can download to replace the broken Version 10 that current lingers on my hard drive.

• 3 months later...

Same problem, ending the multiple occurances  from task manager doesn't work. Having to reinstall everytime you want to use the  app is not exactly ideal either. Any sugestions please or timescale when the is bug is going to be fixed. It seams enough peolple are having this issue for it to be investigated.

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem with version 10.10.5. I start Evernote and green circle on blank white window keeps loading. I tried to reinstall and reboot multiple times. The web version works fine, but I am unable to start the Windows application.