Can't scan documents in black and white

Go to solution Solved by Shane D.,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 10/20/2020 at 5:21 PM, Shane D. said:

@martinewski Thank you for letting us know!

I've been able to reproduce this myself, and we've opened a report with our development team for them to investigate/fix the issue.

I'll follow-up here once I have an update!

Hi Shane. I'm still facing this situation. How's that bug going?

Bug is also present on Android. The speed at which Evernote is beginning to develop new features is heartening. Now, if only they could increase the speed they squash known (and reproducible) bugs!

• Like 2
14 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

The bug is doing well, just tried. Scanned on the iPhone, selected b/w as document type. The picture was saved with all colors.

@Shane D. Any news about that bug ?

@martinewski Better type an „@„ in front of the user name. Makes it easier for the addressed person to fish the posting.

@PinkElephant I thought quoting already notified the user. Thanks for letting me now about mentions.

7 hours ago, Paul A. said:

Bug is also present on Android. The speed at which Evernote is beginning to develop new features is heartening. Now, if only they could increase the speed they squash known (and reproducible) bugs!

@Paul A. Unfortunately this bug is important for me on the long-term usage of Evernote, as color images are larger to store on the disk. Some documents' quality is also better when scanned in B&W. I hope this is addressed soon.

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...