Work chat is not working correctly

• Level 5*

Hi. Is this the first time this person has shared with you?  Check your emails / spam folder for an email inviting you to the share.  If that person's account is a new one,  it takes a few days for share to be setup.  Can you share a note back to them?

Work chat is terrible now with this update. A person I regularly share with is no longer listed as an option to share to, and when I type in the email address, it only sends them an invitation to Evernote. I am also very upset that any attachments from the work chat are only available from the Shared with Me section. But even in that shared section, I cannot open the attachments. I hope they fix these bugs soon. I use Evernote everyday and would hate to have to switch to another app. 

• 1 month later...

The same for me in Business account : when a sender shares/sends me a note via the workchat, the note is not displayed as an attachment in the workchat. Only the message with is eventually displayed.

Evernote, please !!!

Before, when you received a message in the work chat with a note attached, all was in the same place. Now, you have the message in work chat without a reference to a note, and the note in shared with me without any reference to the message !

How could you work like that with a team ??

Any idea, strategy ?

Terrible...