Ghost note in saved search

Hello, I have a saved search for notes without tags.  It is finding a note that doesn't exist, a note I deleted maybe a couple of weeks ago.  The note only appears on the search result list, it is not actually accessible or clickable.

While this is not exactly a huge issue, it is obviously a bug. 

No, I was not able to deliberately reproduce it by creating a new note, sync then delete.   

10 hours ago, Don Dz said:

Hello, I have a saved search for notes without tags.  It is finding a note that doesn't exist, a note I deleted maybe a couple of weeks ago.  The note only appears on the search result list, it is not actually accessible or clickable.

While this is not exactly a huge issue, it is obviously a bug. 

No, I was not able to deliberately reproduce it by creating a new note, sync then delete.   

I certainly remember seeing something very similar to this back in the beta. It wasn't  reproducible so I didn't do any more with it. As you say it does need flagging up.

• 2 months later...

I have the same problem (Windows and webversion). On Android and iOS the problem doesn't occur indeed.

This is why I went back to Evernote Legacy (the former Windows-version). The problem doesn't occur there. I tried to rebuild the database (Ctrl + mouse on Help), but that didn't solve the problem.

Is this forum the proper way to report the issue to Evernote or is there another way?