Recent Notes list options

ClaudiaV

Idea

PLEASE provide an option to remove/hide the Recent Notes list that now appears underneath the Shortcuts list. It's distracting and a hindrance to my workflow. I want to see Shortcuts followed by Notes, and this only clutters up the column. This was a feature request of many in the previous versions of Evernote and you listened and removed it. Please do the same for the new Evernote!

UPDATE: I've actually gotten used to using this feature! 

• Like 2

7 replies to this idea

I couldn't agree more! This isn't useful for everyone and we need the option to disable/hide this from the sidebar. I use the Mac version and I'm honestly shocked at how few interface configuration options there are in the new version of Evernote. But this is by far one of the biggest annoyances.

• Level 5

I would hate to lose the "Recent Notes" list.

Even better: just show "Recent Notes" as a tab, with a triangle button drop-down to open up the list when required—just as is already found with Shortcuts, Notebooks, Tags

Reducing clutter is good.

I agree with this as well 😀 I never felt the feature should be eliminated, but the option to enable OR disable it is the point here. And having a toggle "triangle" to expand and collapse all the list lists as needed (Shortcuts, Notebooks, Tags, etc) would be a nice touch.