We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
JNester

ANSWERED Unable to add Text between two images (Solved)

If there are series of images, then you cannot add text in between the images. You can add only at the end of all images in the series. Please look into this bug , or is this a feature that was removed?

9 minutes ago, JNester said:

If there are series of images, then you cannot add text in between the images. You can add only at the end of all images in the series. Please look into this bug , or is this a feature that was removed?

Is the issue being able to just add white space between the images so that you can then type in the whitespace? If I select an image and then hit enter I get white space below the image before the next one. I can then add text.  I was worried I would delete the image because normally you are looking for some sort of cursor to the right of the image.  Is this it or have misunderstood the issue?

• Thanks 1

Tried click on the image, and then hit the left arrow key once ? Then return to insert a new line. If this still does not work, try left arrow twice.

4 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

Tried click on the image, and then hit the left arrow key once ? Then return to insert a new line. If this still does not work, try left arrow twice.

I think that's the same as my solution. The arrow keys just move between the images if you have no space between them, so you might as well click the first image and hit enter,

34 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

This does not work as I have a series of images it just goes to the top image. Thanks anyways

38 minutes ago, Mike P said:

Is the issue being able to just add white space between the images so that you can then type in the whitespace? If I select an image and then hit enter I get white space below the image before the next one. I can then add text.  I was worried I would delete the image because normally you are looking for some sort of cursor to the right of the image.  Is this it or have misunderstood the issue?

Thanks a bunch this worked perfectly!