We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×

So every instance of Evernote I have is different. The desktop Mac (legacy version) is different than the web version of my notes, which is different than the iPad version of my notes, which is different than the iPhone version of my notes. The iPad version shows the notebooks still syncing, but they appear to be stuck. I have reinstalled, powered down my devices, etc. This is a deal breaker for me, since these notes are mission critical. I have to be able to trust sync and I can't lose a note. This has been the reason I have been with Evernote since 2008, leaving and taking my 2,300 notes is going to be painful. 

I have the same issue. v10 folder structure doesn't match what v7 was (shows old folders that I deleted in the last 24-48 hours). The web interface shows the correct, most recent folder structure.

Also, in my attempts to make v10 (old folder structure) match what was in v7 and on the web (new folder structure), I cannot delete the old folders incorrectly appearing in v10. I get a message that the deletion failed.

I tried deleting the folders/notes on my iPad, much as you are talking about. They get put back almost immediately. The notes don't appear to have any content, just basically titles and placeholders. 

Seeing something similar. The old folders initially show their original notes content but then the notes slowly disappear as syncing proceeds. I end up with empty folders that I cannot delete. 

Still not fixed and no response here. I guess that's the push I needed to retire Evernote after 8 years. 

Yeah, I got a "we made a ticket for you" response. I thought I would try the new Beta to see if that fixed the problem. It's actually worse. I would create a note in the inbox and it would be disappear after about 30 seconds. Evernote has been a mission-critical app for me for 12 years because it just worked and I never once worried about it. I can't not trust it and still use it. 

I have a similar problem. It is completely non functional and I am considering switching platforms.