Note Deleted with Evernote Upgrade

My system upgraded and deleted a very important note. It is not in my trash. I am not able to contact Evernote customer support and this is incredibly frustrating. 

Any advice?

Evernote - you are about to lose a customer. Ridiculous how difficult it is to get a hold of tech support.

I'm the same way, it hadn't synced for 2 months - pw was bad, I could just cancel & it would let me in & was storing locally.  Yesterday the upgrade installed & rebooted, would not let me in w/o resetting pw, and now opening web client & all my recent work is GONE.

Can someone please tell me if there's a way I can recover all these?  How could an update just blow away local data that wasn't synced??

Hi Shane, the same issue happened to me today after scanning several important docs for a new contract I'm working on...My recent history is completely gone and the Recover button is not illuminated.  You have asked the previous two posts about missing notes on the web client.  What does that mean?

No, my notes are not showing there...I noticed that both my Evernote App and Scannable App reset as if I had never opened them.  The tutorial walkthroughs popped up as soon as I opened them, which is what first alerted me that something was off.  None of the documents I scanned yesterday made it from Scannable to my Evernote account...or if they did I cannot find them.  Please advise.