Previous page / Next page?

jefito

Idea

• Level 5*

Not sure how this is supposed to work -- I was expecting something like the  Note History functionality in the previous Windows client, which I found to be super handy. But no matter what I do, clicking on the "Previous Page" arrow at the top left of the note panel always seems to bring me back to the first note of the current notebook (though a different note may be highlighted in the list. The "Next Page" arrow, if enabled, seems to do the same thing.

Can we get some guidance on how these are supposed to work, or whether they're just currently underbaked? Thanks.

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

I found it pretty reliable for that purpose as well. I seem to recall that it also replicated the note filters in play in the previous / next note history (can't check right now, need to install the Legacy version), but I relied on that a lot less often. Main use case was to load up my weekly journal, which contains a TOC for current projects, research captured in Evernote, and related notes. Start with the journal, click over to a project, add a note, click back to the journal. It'd be nice to have that back.