Search interrupted by upgrade reminders

Go to solution Solved by Shane D.,

Hello.  Sometimes I cannot complete typing a search because I keep getting interrupted with a message about getting better searches if I upgrade.  I don't think free subscribers should be interrupted like this, but I am a paid subscriber, just Plus, not Premium.

With certain search results, I cannot get past this notification without pressing enter, which completely hides the search results except the first one.

• Level 5

@Don Dz Thanks for reaching out!

To make sure I'm understanding, you're in the middle of typing in the search bar, the upgrade prompt displays, and this prevents you from being able to continue typing until you dismiss the prompt?

Any chance you can share a screen recording of this?

Let me know if you have any questions!

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Shane D. said:

@Don Dz Thanks for reaching out!

To make sure I'm understanding, you're in the middle of typing in the search bar, the upgrade prompt displays, and this prevents you from being able to continue typing until you dismiss the prompt?

Any chance you can share a screen recording of this?

Not unable to continue typing, unable to see the list of results, only the first one.

test.gif.851124b88d6d1e6e02ce82e13eab4d2b.gif

5 minutes ago, Shane D. said:

@Don Dz Actually, wanted to check something.

Is it possible that there just aren't any other related results to the "Helena" search you entered? How many results are you expecting?

At the moment I don't recall, but are you saying that message screen that blocks the view to know for sure is working as intended?

Update: Further testing with another search term suggests that the message does seem to appear when there is a single result, but since I am a paying customer, I should not be seeing it.