save a search based on tags filters

Claudiofpiga

Idea

Anybody knows the answer to these questions ?  the process to submit a ticket seems to be not working 

Claudio 

in  former Evernote (  befeore 10) ,  it was possible to save a search after sorting several tags .Now,  I can not find a way to ,  when I  apply 2 or more tags filter ,  to save the search .?  
Also ,  the shortcuts were great to be displayed on the top ;  now ,  not anymore 

4 replies to this idea

5 minutes ago, Claudiofpiga said:

in  former Evernote (  befeore 10) ,  it was possible to save a search after sorting several tags .Now,  I can not find a way to ,  when I  apply 2 or more tags filter ,  to save the search .?  

You cannot save a "search" created solely with the filter menu. I'd love somebody from EN to explain why not. Three possible workarounds.

1. Search for everything by searching for * in the search box. Then you can add filters from the filter menu

2. Start with a search. You can add tag filters using the filter menu later if you want to  but EN has to believe it's a search not a filter to save it. You can add tags from the search menu as well but you need to know their names as you don't get the hierarchy.

3. Use the advanced search syntax

Play with the search and see what comes up. When you get used to it it actually works quite well.

thanks 

in the former EN  it was possible , and very easy and useful .Hope it comes back 

Yes , I have used and currently use the syntaxis (  for example the checkboxes ) ,  clearly a great tool 

BTW ,  that you mentioned the syntaxis :  do you know if it's possible to have searches   of checkboxes and checklists , as two different searches?

• Level 5*
4 minutes ago, Claudiofpiga said:

do you know if it's possible to have searches   of checkboxes and checklists , as two different searches?

I don't think so   
There's actually no checklist element; it's simply a checkbox in a list