Evernote not recognising iTunes subscription

jloughridge

Idea

I renewed my Evernote subscription yesterday but when I open the Mac Desktop client I am told that, "Evernote was unable able to process your App Store transaction. Please re-launch Evernote. If the problem persists, please contact customer support."

Re-launching does not work and "Contacting customer support" takes me on to an eternal loop where clicking on 'Contact Us' logs you out.

Same issues on iOs platforms.

It looks like Evernote are doing their best to prevent you from contacting them under any circumstances. Very shoddy.

Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 10.24.31.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 10.22.46.png

3 replies to this idea

I got this message too.  And keep getting it every day.  Although I'm Premium, Support doesn't seem to respond in any way although the message says "please contact support" it doesn't say exactly how or why.  Evernote seems to continue to work normally, but if it were to stop for the above reason I'm afraid I wouldn't have anywhere to turn.  

I eventually got a response via their Twitter help. Not before I'd tweeted the head of customer service to see if I could prompt some help. Eventually the twitter help desk got in touch and sorted it at their end. Can't be sure how much my tweet to the Director helped, but I like to think it did.

I am having the same issue 1/1/2021

Upgraded from plus to premium, App store showing active subscription, but Macbook app still only showing plus, with the dreaded popup.

Beyond frustrating that I was billed, but do not seem to have access to premium services. No one to contact, because I don't have evernote premium according to evernote.

Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 14.15.24.png