Tag Filters Don't Always Work Properly

Several times I've clicked on a tag in the tag list and tag is marked in the filter list, but the note list shows notes filtered by a different tag.  The only way to fix it is to click on a different tag, then click on the first tag again.

5 hours ago, HDMiller said:

Several times I've clicked on a tag in the tag list and tag is marked in the filter list, but the note list shows notes filtered by a different tag.  The only way to fix it is to click on a different tag, then click on the first tag again.

I;ve seen this and I thought I must be cracking up! It doesn't seem repeatable so I will take some screen shots if it happens again.

• 1 year later...

When I use filters (tags, contains, created, ...) I'm not able to type anything in the text box. I can select tags by clicking on them, but I have to scroll through a long list to get there. The text box doesn't work at all, so i can't jump to the filtered entity. How do I fix this?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a similar issue

On 10/14/2020 at 1:56 PM, Mike P said:

I;ve seen this and I thought I must be cracking up! It doesn't seem repeatable so I will take some screen shots if it happens again.

I have just noticed a similar but not quite the same issue. in my case, the untagged note remains in the tag filtered list on my windows machine. I am on 10.39.6

Anything being done to resolve this?

220621 evernote filter issue.png