Upgraded and cannot easily make Notebooks or stacks?

Recently, I have upgraded to version 10.0.10 1838 Public.

I cannot easily create new notebooks by right clicking or even create stacks with multiple notebooks any longer.  I've been using Evernote for years with a paid subscription and this has caused issues with the way I work, now.

For a new notebook, I can go File -> new notebook, or use the keyboard shortcut.  But cannot even create a new stack by dragging and dropping one notebook onto another.  

While the new version is nice, it would be nice to bring back the right click menu.  Also, how do we create stacks with this newer version?  I am not interested in any work-arounds for something "like stacks".  This was a big reason I chose evernote, the ability to nest notes inside notebooks organized in stacks.

TIA!

You need the main notebooks window NOT the sidebar. Click the notebook icon in the sidebar and a different window pops out. You can do everything you want from there including creating stacks. You can't drop and notebook on to another notebook but you can use the three dots menu for the notebook you want to add. 

image.png.7ec68bc4413e9cf18210b94c912c76d6.png

• 1 month later...

Hi Mike P.

If you do click on the ... to the right of the note the drop down does not have any "Stack" options available. Did this feature get moved to the business version only?

I have:

v 10.4.4 build 2096 public
Editor: v112.1.14477
Service: v1.23.6
© 2019 - 2020 Evernote Corporation. All rights reserved