• Level 5*
1 hour ago, meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

I was evaluating it as a possible replacement for OneNote, but if you can't print to a notebook it can't be a replacement.

If you're looking for a Windows app,  then consider the previous version 6.25.2 which is still available as the 'legacy' option.  That does support Import Folders.  Don't know if the new v10 will ever add them back,  but you'll have a year or two before Evernote stop the Legacy app from syncing with their servers,  which will effectively render it useless.  If you are adding clips from web pages,  then both Legacy and v10 support a browser Clipper which will do so.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2020 at 11:01 AM, gazumped said:

If you are adding clips from web pages,  then both Legacy and v10 support a browser Clipper which will do so.

Running 6.25.2 and v10 at same time (which I'm lead to understand is possible) shouldn't impact my use of Chrome web clipper, right? Because the clipper should be sending its clippings to web EN which, in turn, would make it available to both Windows clients (v6.25.2 and v10).

So I can still use one web clipper to rule them all, to loosely quote Tolkien.  :) 

• Level 5
On 10/14/2020 at 9:13 AM, meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said:

I was evaluating it as a possible replacement for OneNote, but if you can't print to a notebook it can't be a replacement.

For those who haven't used OneNote, can you explain how "print to a notebook" works? Evernote has multiple ways of getting material into a note--at least the legacy version 6.25 does--including: email or forwarded email; import folder (scan or copy a document to a specified folder, and Evernote will automatically import it to a note); Windows Send To (implemented through the Windows Explorer right-click menu); Web clipper, for Web pages in a browser. Hope this is some help.