Anyone Else Thinking of Switching?

7 hours ago, tony10000 said:

Made the switch to Notion, exported my EN data, and switched back to EN Basic.    Seems to be working great thus far.

How many notes did you migrate @tony10000? And how are you finding search?

Some interesting new developments in Notion announced this week.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a life-long programmer, software architecht and former CEO of a Nasdaq traded technology company...it is crystal clear to me what's wrong with the latest release of Evernote. They're trying to "syn

Hmmn.  I agree with half that statement.  My frustration with everyone's negative reaction so far has been that early adopters,  who had an option,  (with the exception of iOS) still chose to update t

Am switching, canceling my sub, but keeping existing notes around on EN till I’ve safely migrated and gotten used to my new workflows. Someone said earlier that EN broke his heart. It broke mine

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, avevers said:

How many notes did you migrate @tony10000? And how are you finding search?

Some interesting new developments in Notion announced this week.

I have less than 1700.  Search seems to work OK, but I really don't access archived stuff that often and everything is is in a well defined folder structure.  So, no worries for me!

• Like 1
On 10/28/2020 at 7:36 AM, Mountainside said:

...where they -used- to be with Evernote: Fast, seamless, with some kind of background "sync" process available to update things while not cutting in to the desktop user's productivity and valuable time.

I reported similar spinning issue on Android and the EN dev team released a fix within a week, so there is hope :)

• Like 1