Anyone Else Thinking of Switching?

7 hours ago, tony10000 said:

Made the switch to Notion, exported my EN data, and switched back to EN Basic.    Seems to be working great thus far.

How many notes did you migrate @tony10000? And how are you finding search?

Some interesting new developments in Notion announced this week.

4 minutes ago, avevers said:

How many notes did you migrate @tony10000? And how are you finding search?

Some interesting new developments in Notion announced this week.

I have less than 1700.  Search seems to work OK, but I really don't access archived stuff that often and everything is is in a well defined folder structure.  So, no worries for me!

• Like 1
On 10/28/2020 at 7:36 AM, Mountainside said:

...where they -used- to be with Evernote: Fast, seamless, with some kind of background "sync" process available to update things while not cutting in to the desktop user's productivity and valuable time.

I reported similar spinning issue on Android and the EN dev team released a fix within a week, so there is hope :)

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I had a free account that I rarely used.  Decided to upgrade because I was not happy with OneNote.  I paid an annual fee.  After several days, I deactivated my account, inadvertently, not realizing it could not be undone and I would not get my money back.  

They finally refunded my payment and I upgraded again.  I checked the monthly box and they charged me the whole annual amount.  Either their website is misleading or I just need to give it up, take my losses and leave this platform.

• Level 5

The annual plan is set up to offer a cut to the subscriber vs. giving a more stable income to the company. This is why it can’t be canceled that easy, not at other companies and not at EN.

Personally I buy my subscriptions through Apples AppStore. It comes with a reminder for each subscription with enough lead time to be able to cancel. And when subscribing a new app, it allows for 14 days after subscribing to cancel the new subscription with a full refund. The function is a bit hidden, but Dr.G. will show the way, just in case 🤓

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, JudyW said:

I deactivated my account, inadvertently, not realizing it could not be undone

Hi.  It is possible to permanently close an account,  but deactivating it merely means it is archived and it is possible to reactivate the account if necessary.  I wouldn't say it's easy to do either one accidentally.  If Support got your account back it presumably had the payment settings you had originally created for a one-off payment hence another single debit.  You can check (and change) the details here. How to manage your Evernote subscription

If you still prefer your account to be paid monthly,  I'd suggest you reply to whatever emails you've been getting and point that out - Evernote are pretty reasonable,  and may be able to change the setup for you.  Monthly pay is not a hassle when done direct - I missed one payment recently (entirely my fault) and received a very polite request to sort out my payment method,  which I duly did.  I'm still here...

On 10/13/2020 at 10:06 AM, gazumped said:

Since it's still possible to go back to the 'old' version of Desktop and Android.  I do think the best way to deal with the v10 update is to ignore it for a few months until it's more usable and stick with what we know and -kinda- love.

I am worried that Evernote seem to have an "I wonder if we really need that" attitude to some currently missing features - it seems to have been a surprise that users would need to email notes to others,  and use the Presentation mode to share data - so silence from the user-base might confirm their view and doom some previously standard options to oblivion.  But I see no reason to march over bridges before I have to - as long as the legacy version has support I'll be here.  

It shouldn't really come as a surprise to Evernote that people want to quickly and easily back up ALL their notes. Do they think this data doesn't really matter to people?

• 3 months later...

It hurts a little bit to do this, but I'm moving to MS To-Do. I purchased a license for MS 365 and will take advantage of that. I really sorry to do this, I love you all, but I got love myself also. It been horribly difficult to run my business with all the new bugs, major changes and specially the speed reduction is  a big deal for me, specially for my GTD system. I would be checking to see how you guys improve, maybe we can reconcile in the future, and I will purchased the premium again. Wishing you all the best... Jose Antonio Garciarivas, from Toluca, Mexico.

• Like 1

Absolutely-- msg to EverNote - Your older format (legacy) is SOOOOO much better than new... in format text, ability to remain on CPU without internet, colors, text format, speed - I tried to find another vendor as soon as you captured my older Evernote and changed it without my consent - but in my quick look did not find, so complained to you and you told me about this legacy which you threaten to remove. If you do, that will prompt me to try to find another program again. I doubt that I shall return. Whatever prompted you to destroy so much of the good parts of your program?  One thing I noticed is that you and others seem to think that the user wishes to give up choice and control and have you take over and automate all actions--- NOT TRUE... Not only does this user wish to control his own writing and select format, colors, etc. but he resents this move to robots who cannot think.... Artificial Intelligence is not very intelligent. 

14 hours ago, Tonymynd said:

It hurts a little bit to do this, but I'm moving to MS To-Do. I purchased a license for MS 365 and will take advantage of that. I really sorry to do this, I love you all, but I got love myself also. It been horribly difficult to run my business with all the new bugs, major changes and specially the speed reduction is  a big deal for me, specially for my GTD system. I would be checking to see how you guys improve, maybe we can reconcile in the future, and I will purchased the premium again. Wishing you all the best... Jose Antonio Garciarivas, from Toluca, Mexico.

A big flaw in MS Todo is the search /tag filter results. They are not, and can not be arranged in Due date order. This makes it impractical for a large number of tasks. 

• Thanks 1

I held off on the update for a few months (not something I usually worry about with EN) and finally went for it on Android and Mac. Other than a slightly more "modern" UI, everything is worse. And this Home thing they keep touting in email marketing is a meager enhancement at best.

I've been a daily user for over a decade and this is the first time I've been truly disappointed. I'm a software product manager -- I know how hard big roll outs can be. I feel their pain. But, months in, they need to publicly admit that v10 is a train wreck and figure out a path forward.

I'll definitely be experimenting with other options. For now, I need to go figure out how to roll back my Mac and Android updates 🤞

• Like 3
  • Level 5*
10 minutes ago, David Holman said:

For now, I need to go figure out how to roll back my Mac and Android updates 🤞

Android options here - but (obviously) these are third party sites.  Proceed at your own risk...

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Wanderling Reborn said:

A big flaw in MS Todo is the search /tag filter results. They are not, and can not be arranged in Due date order. This makes it impractical for a large number of tasks. 

I use Microsoft To Do for tasks, and it's not a view I use but I just checked and I seem to be able to sort in due date order on the To Do desktop app for Mac. Go to "All" on the left bar, then click the three dots menu in the top-right, then sort > Due Date.

On 4/17/2021 at 9:01 PM, Paul A. said:

I use Microsoft To Do for tasks, and it's not a view I use but I just checked and I seem to be able to sort in due date order on the To Do desktop app for Mac. Go to "All" on the left bar, then click the three dots menu in the top-right, then sort > Due Date.

You can sort in Due Date order in lists. I am talking about search results and especially tags.

E.g. let's say I use a tag #Deadline to track my milestones and major deadlines across all projects. I can click on that tag in any task, and ToDo will show me a list of all tasks that have this tag. Perfect, right ?

Except that this list is not sorted by due date. I don't know exactly what it is sorted by - it may be the task creation date. But it's certainly not the current due date. So I have deadlines in May shown above deadlines in April, dates all over the place. It's the same when you search for something. This makes the tag / search feature nearly useless.

• Thanks 1

After a couple of months trying to convince myself things would get better with v10 and my trusty friends at Evernote hadn't abandoned me, I finally had to accept that it was really just a big failure and EN doesn't seem to care.

Thanks to the assistance here, I've installed Evernote Legacy on my Mac and v8 on my Android. I notice it less on my Mac, but I'd forgotten how far superior the Android experience is in the old version. Everything is faster and more reliable. It's also generally easier to use, even if it doesn't look quite as "modern".

While I'm enjoying my old apps, I'm assuming EN won't give up on their investment in the new code base and I'll be forced over at some point. I don't think I can live with that. I'm moving forward with testing new platforms like Notion.

• Like 5
  • Level 5*
35 minutes ago, David Holman said:

EN won't give up on their investment in the new code base and I'll be forced over at some point.

Only time will tell - meantime I'm also still operating on the old apps: EN Windows 6.25 & Android 8.13. I don't feel any inclination to add more drama to my life than it already has in trying to work out how the new app works - vs - the existing service unless and until the speed has improved considerably, and v10 includes Import Folders like 6.25. 

Evernote do seem to have dropped a number of other minor(?) things at least for the present,  presumably on the basis that delivering a working version is the main priority -details can wait until later.  

In the absence of an official list of deprecated features we're left with a high-stakes game of 'hunt the thimble' to find out what features actually do work reliably.

Evernote have pulled out a lot of stops - the updates are making genuine improvements;  but I'll change from 'Legacy' if and when I have to - and it may not be to update with Evernote.

• Like 2
On 12/31/2020 at 4:31 PM, PinkElephant said:

The annual plan is set up to offer a cut to the subscriber vs. giving a more stable income to the company. This is why it can’t be canceled that easy, not at other companies and not at EN.

Personally I buy my subscriptions through Apples AppStore. It comes with a reminder for each subscription with enough lead time to be able to cancel. And when subscribing a new app, it allows for 14 days after subscribing to cancel the new subscription with a full refund. The function is a bit hidden, but Dr.G. will show the way, just in case 🤓

I think if you pay through apple app store apple gets 30%.

• Level 5

If I read the conditions correctly, it is 30% for one time app purchases. In case of subscriptions, it is 30% in the first year and 15% for renewals.

But I don’t see the relevance of this sales provision (cut / extortion / ... depending on your view of it) for the issue discussed, which was that you pay an annual contribution in advance for a service that may change, maybe rendering it less valuable for yourself.

Haven‘t heard anybody complain who got a real improvement for no additional money, though.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, gazumped said:

Only time will tell - meantime I'm also still operating on the old apps: EN Windows 6.25 & Android 8.13. I don't feel any inclination to add more drama to my life than it already has in trying to work out how the new app works - vs - the existing service unless and until the speed has improved considerably, and v10 includes Import Folders like 6.25. 

Evernote do seem to have dropped a number of other minor(?) things at least for the present,  presumably on the basis that delivering a working version is the main priority -details can wait until later.  

In the absence of an official list of deprecated features we're left with a high-stakes game of 'hunt the thimble' to find out what features actually do work reliably.

Evernote have pulled out a lot of stops - the updates are making genuine improvements;  but I'll change from 'Legacy' if and when I have to - and it may not be to update with Evernote.

Hey gaz. Good strategy. I use EN in tandem with other apps (for example, I need encryption for many things, or not to have them synced at all), so I could shift entirely over to them anytime. As for EN, I have explored all of the new stuff at length, and whatever welcome changes I found, they were insignificant in comparison to everything we have to give up in order to move “forward.” If there comes a point when Legacy is no longer viable, and we are forced into anything like the current state of the new app version, I’d be unlikely to renew my subscription.

Actually, I was planning to cancel, and even let the subscription lapse, but the Legacy app tempted me to subscribe one more time. I am not paying for the new features, but in spite of them. LOL. Go figure.

Gaz is right. I don’t need the drama. In the end, I have stuff to do. As long as Evernote keeps helping with that, I’ll re-up. No interest at all in being dragged through a house of new-feature/broken-feature/abandoned-feature horrors. I don’t know why the plans to scrap things and plans to add them back in are secret, but I have better stuff to do with my time than play that game.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Guess it's worth noting that I let my subscription lapse because of EN's recent updates too. I'm happy to pay if I see a path forward with a product. Currently, I'm looking at a dead end with EN, so I'm getting ready to subscribe to other systems for a while as I eval their features.

• Like 2
  • Level 5*
2 hours ago, David Holman said:

Guess it's worth noting that I let my subscription lapse because of EN's recent updates too. I'm happy to pay if I see a path forward with a product. Currently, I'm looking at a dead end with EN, so I'm getting ready to subscribe to other systems for a while as I eval their features.

I reupped last November so as to keep using 6.25.1.  Didn't seem high risk with V10 just being released. 

The litmus test will come this fall.  If things aren't "fixed" and 6.25.1 is still available I will probably roll the dice and subscribe for another year.  Maybe I'm being a Luddite but 6.25.1 works for me.  I have tailored EN and added AutoHotKey combinations to dispense with some of the shortcomings of the legacy version. 

I recognize change is inevitable but have no desire to make it until I must.  Don't want to rock the boat without real cause.  I am quite productive at the moment.  I will use legacy as long as I can if V10 does not fix itself.  

• Like 3
17 hours ago, David Holman said:

Guess it's worth noting that I let my subscription lapse because of EN's recent updates too. I'm happy to pay if I see a path forward with a product.

Same here. I canceled my subscription primarily over the Android app, which is (in my opinion) still in unacceptably bad shape for a subscription product. Too many editor bugs that have been known since the pre-release beta, no launcher shortcuts (e.g. to quickly start a quick note without firing up the whole app), too slow to launch, and too sluggish once launched.

As for the new desktop apps, I like a lot of things about them, although I am disappointed at how slow they have been to implement some of the "coming soon" features and the lack of innovation with respect to how they've brought back some of those features (example: the long-awaited voice recording and playback recently added to desktop could have arrived with a splash if it had included automatic voice transcription and search capabilities, a feature that is already offered by the Google Cloud that powers Evernote's software!)

If memory serves, the ability to merge notes wasn't available in the very first v10 desktop version, and when it arrived with a nice little interface that allowed re-ordering the merged notes and choosing whether to keep or delete the individual notes, I was impressed! It was a little touch of polish and refinement that made an existing feature easier and more delightful to use. I had *hoped* that this extra level of polish would be consistently applied to all of the new features as they were added to v10, and it's been disappointing to see that not be the case.

• Like 2
On 4/23/2021 at 1:16 PM, David Holman said:

After a couple of months trying to convince myself things would get better with v10 and my trusty friends at Evernote hadn't abandoned me, I finally had to accept that it was really just a big failure and EN doesn't seem to care.

Thanks to the assistance here, I've installed Evernote Legacy on my Mac and v8 on my Android. I notice it less on my Mac, but I'd forgotten how far superior the Android experience is in the old version. Everything is faster and more reliable. It's also generally easier to use, even if it doesn't look quite as "modern".

While I'm enjoying my old apps, I'm assuming EN won't give up on their investment in the new code base and I'll be forced over at some point. I don't think I can live with that. I'm moving forward with testing new platforms like Notion.

Hi David, interesting comment. I've been exploring ClickUP (on the complex side) MS To Do and/or OneNote; Google Aps and now Notion comes to my awareness. Here's an idea: what if we create a forum (outside EN obviously) to evaluate the best software for the GTD System? 

Edited by Tonymynd
Orthography
  • Level 5

If you search the EN forum, you may already find some of this.

It just got pretty quiet there, not because of any censorship, but because there are not many new posts in that thread. Probably those who wanted to move have done so, and the others don’t see much sense in discussing it further.

From my experience for GTD a good task manager (Things 3 in my case, there is a paper from the David Allen place telling how to set it up) will do better than EN. EN will do better in holding content and make if find-able. That is for my use case - others will have other setups.

In the end what works for you is good for you.

• Level 5*
25 minutes ago, Tonymynd said:

evaluate the best software for the GTD System? 

What are your GTD requirements?   
Obviously dedicated software can deliver a refined experience, but I prefer to use generic software like Evernote.  I like all my data in one place.

My GTD requirements are:   
- identify projects and tasks (tag feature)   
- identify due dates, actve/completed (reminder feature)   
- generate to-do lists (search feature)

DTLow, thanks for for reply. I have an electrical installation company and managing other 2 companies. So project management is a constant. Love the way EN_grace_mode is able to let me have granular notes tagged by project and action_mode attached. In the Law_mode_EN is too slow, buggy, notes missing, today I was unable to add notebooks to the shortcuts (I feel like pulling my hair, scream and throw my laptop in trash can) although I am able to comprehend (not completely) what EN is trying to accomplish by moving to an electron app java based instead of the superfast & robust C++ platform, but I guess it was a nightmare to make apps for every SO/Browser. Sorry friend, I'm venting with you LOL. 

And as amazing as this sounds, EN TUSK for linux is surprisingly less buggy. It should be the other way around for paid software. LOL

32 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

If you search the EN forum, you may already find some of this.

It just got pretty quiet there, not because of any censorship, but because there are not many new posts in that thread. Probably those who wanted to move have done so, and the others don’t see much sense in discussing it further.

From my experience for GTD a good task manager (Things 3 in my case, there is a paper from the David Allen place telling how to set it up) will do better than EN. EN will do better in holding content and make if find-able. That is for my use case - others will have other setups.

In the end what works for you is good for you.

Hi PInk Elephant (I would be thinking on a pink elephant all day, are you a woman?) 
Hey, really caught attention that there is a GTD app exclusively made?

• Level 5

No, David Allens Place has several papers on software that can be used, with a discussion of how to use it, and setup examples. When I setup my workflow, I got the papers for how to do it with EN and Things 3. I tried both and decided to go with Things.

Downside for many: Things 3 is Mac and iOS only.

• Level 5

My personal view of it: Nobody forced you to apply v10 right away. Legacy was and is available with all functions on which you build your workflow.

Always hard to take, but if you damaged your way of working, you did it to yourself.

Sure, relying on legacy on the long run is not a good idea. There is ample time to evaluate, test and finally move on to an alternative, be it v10 or a competing service. Nostalgia doesn’t help to shape the future.

• Level 5*
28 minutes ago, CDP said:

Some years back, EN was shutting down.

I may have slept through that day or something... don't remember anything in the past 10 years or so... Anyhoo. While I totally agree Evernote could have announced their new BETA app with a lot more of an 'at your own risk' fanfare,  it's easy to switch back as has already been pointed out.  I'm sticking with Legacy for the forseeable future - it hasn't changed (which is both a good and a bad thing!) but it's the devil I know... and it still works!

• Level 5

IMHO no need for the „v10 security warnings“: Even if somebody just converted to v10, he could at any time go back, install legacy and continue where v10 may have stopped him.

OK, if you had local notebooks, you needed to take care of that.

40 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

My personal view of it: Nobody forced you to apply v10 right away. Legacy was and is available with all functions on which you build your workflow.

Always hard to take, but if you damaged your way of working, you did it to yourself.

Sure, relying on legacy on the long run is not a good idea. There is ample time to evaluate, test and finally move on to an alternative, be it v10 or a competing service. Nostalgia doesn’t help to shape the future.

Clearly your workflow does not involve any iOS devices. :)

"Not installing EN`10" or "just install the Legacy Version" is not an option there.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
1 hour ago, CDP said:

Some years back, EN was shutting down. They were unable to find a working business model and went broke. Many of us who had built our day-to-day lives around the GTD/EN workflow model freaked out. We asked what we could do to help, and the current subscription model is the result.

I've been an Evernote user over 10 years and I recall none of that   
Can you provide a source for this information

• Level 5
26 minutes ago, egypturnash said:

"Not installing EN`10" or "just install the Legacy Version" is not an option there.

Clearly my workflow involves iOS devices. There is no need for any legacy there - the current version is already superior to what has been available for iOS before v10.

The first weeks were a little rough … and I still wait for the Apple Watch App to return.

• Level 5*
26 minutes ago, egypturnash said:

If your primary usage is via IOS, yeah, some issues have been created. 

IOS is s distant second platform for me, mostly lookup and minor editing..  The first versions of V10 for IOS were trash.  Since then improvements have been made.  On my phone things are snappy though cumbersome with all the added presses and somewhat convoluted search process.  My tablet not so much as it seems not to sync or display as quickly.  Still get the random conflicted note for no apparent reason (I sync when entering/leaving a device).  6.25.1 desktop is still my main engine.

• Level 5*
16 hours ago, CDP said:

It was in the summer of 2015. Evernote had three CEOs in six months and was imploding.
It was a big deal and was heavily covered for months. You may want to check your diary for June-July of 2015 to see what you were doing then.

Are you sure you're posting Evernote information

2015/07 long time CEO Libin stepped down, replaced by O'Neill
2018/11 CEO O'Neill replaced by Ian Small

I've had a paid account for over 10 years   
There was a significant price increase 2016/06 

12 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

Clearly my workflow involves iOS devices. There is no need for any legacy there - the current version is already superior to what has been available for iOS before v10.

The first weeks were a little rough … and I still wait for the Apple Watch App to return.

No iOS version is still f*** up

- links are opened as preview not in the browser

- PDFs open as preview, not in the standard app

- slow as hell

- forgets the position in the last opened note

- home 

- iOS search doesn't find notes when I type a note title

- EN search show way less when you are typing

On 10/13/2020 at 4:06 AM, gazumped said:

Since it's still possible to go back to the 'old' version of Desktop and Android.  I do think the best way to deal with the v10 update is to ignore it for a few months until it's more usable and stick with what we know and -kinda- love.

I am worried that Evernote seem to have an "I wonder if we really need that" attitude to some currently missing features - it seems to have been a surprise that users would need to email notes to others,  and use the Presentation mode to share data - so silence from the user-base might confirm their view and doom some previously standard options to oblivion.  But I see no reason to march over bridges before I have to - as long as the legacy version has support I'll be here.  

IS IT STILL POSSIBLE TODAY?   BECAUSE I NEVER UPDATED AND TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY I CAN'T LOG IN UNDER THE PREVIOUS ANDROID VERSION - THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, private-citizen said:

IS IT STILL POSSIBLE TODAY?   BECAUSE I NEVER UPDATED AND TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY I CAN'T LOG IN UNDER THE PREVIOUS ANDROID VERSION - THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW

Hi.  I think your caps lock is stuck! 

Unless you're using iOS it is still possible to use Evernote Legacy rather than version 10.  On an Android 'stepping back' to 8.13 (which was the version before 10) takes a bit of effort - but you should only be able to update if your devices run Android 10.  Your login issues could be something completely different.  Please post more details if you need more help with that.

5 hours ago, Angry said:

No iOS version is still f*** up

- links are opened as preview not in the browser

- PDFs open as preview, not in the standard app

- slow as hell

- forgets the position in the last opened note

- home 

- iOS search doesn't find notes when I type a note title

- EN search show way less when you are typing

I am in the camp that things iOS v10 is a huge step up from what it was - I find i much faster than the previous version. Opening documents as preview is what most others apps I use do as well - yes it is one extra step if you want to open a link or document in a different app. But personally for me it is nice to keep it all in app.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I switched to the free Simplenote in April of 2021, will overlap my Evernote account for a while but so far Simplenote is exactly what the name says, it does not support formatting like Evernote does although it does support "Markdown formatting" but markdown is currently more of a "geek tool" as it just confuses my wife. My 4,355 record Evernote file imported into Simplenote just fine (minus the formatting, some formatting imported as markdown which is similar to HTML).

Simplenote is meeting my requirements for basic text notes while supporting my Android, Windows, and IOS devices, both my wife & I are satisfied so far.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Miikey said:

I switched to the free Simplenote in April of 2021, will overlap my Evernote account for a while but so far Simplenote is exactly what the name says, it does not support formatting like Evernote does although it does support "Markdown formatting" but markdown is currently more of a "geek tool" as it just confuses my wife. My 4,355 record Evernote file imported into Simplenote just fine (minus the formatting, some formatting imported as markdown which is similar to HTML).

Simplenote is meeting my requirements for basic text notes while supporting my Android, Windows, and IOS devices, both my wife & I are satisfied so far.

Can you add images, word and pdf  documents to a note?

On 4/28/2021 at 5:18 PM, PinkElephant said:

Actually, eric99, the did force me. First, they made the v10 change without notice (or warning about how bad it was). Then, when I backed down to the legacy version, they again some time later switched me back to v10 without notice or approval.

• Level 5*
37 minutes ago, DavidP said:

... they made the v10 change without notice   
... they again some time later switched me back to v10 without notice or approval.

Personally, I've turned off auto-update and have no problem using the Evernote Legacy product

Evernote Legacy can be installed from https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052560314-Install-an-older-version-of-Evernote (Mac/Windows)

I just test drove (again) the new modern web wrapper version for past two weeks of Evernote for desktop and it's utter garbage in comparison to legacy evernote desktop. Everything from keyboard shortcuts, sharing notes to loading speed takes twice as many click or twice as long to load.

Granted I'm a free Evernote user, I used to recommend Evernote to everyone but not anymore. I'm slowing but surely converting away from Evernote.

p.s. - even the install size is over double which isn't a big deal because i have unlimited space BUT this is the bloat issue i'm talking about.... triple the size and half as fast 🤔😔... it was just a bad idea to try and re-sell the web version of evernote in a half-baked desktop app.

3eb-4sb.png

• Like 5
  • Level 5*
1 hour ago, DavidP said:

Please, where can I find the auto-update to turn it off?

Screenshot is from Preferences > Software Update (Mac Legacy direct download)696511929_ScreenShot2021-05-16at10_06_02.png.0caa22919bf0673d02ff824105484ef3.png

• 2 months later...