Evernote Web Spinning Circle

• Level 5*

Hi.  This is a -mainly- user-driven forum so responses happen when they happen.  I'm not seeing that issue - have you tried exiting the page and reloading / clearing caches / another browser?  And is your account updated to v10 now?

Okay, I figured it out this morning.  Evernote Web client updated to 10.0 but the Windows version was still on V6 and showed no update available.  The old version does not sync to the new web client.  I downloaded the Windows version of 10 and now things seem to be OK.

• Level 5
On 10/14/2020 at 10:41 AM, tony10000 said:

Okay, I figured it out this morning.  Evernote Web client updated to 10.0 but the Windows version was still on V6 and showed no update available.  The old version does not sync to the new web client.  I downloaded the Windows version of 10 and now things seem to be OK.

Hmm, I still use the old Windows version, and changes sync to the Web client just fine. When I get the spinning-circle mess, I find that clearing cookies (rather than cache), even just the last hour's worth, will fix it. It changes to a page with a green reload button, and clicking that gets me where I need to go. Urk.