Pathetic customer service for a premium account

Hi fellow evernote users,

It is to bring to your notice how pathetic the customer experience has been for me as a premium subscriber. Based out of an Asian country, the chat support is rendered dysfunctional due to the time zone issues. And no mail ID is ever provided for starting a support ticket. Best part is the session keeps getting logged out once support section is clicked. 

And to add insult to injury, when I reach out to Shane and other such support staff in 1:1, they NEVER respond. Such a horrible experience for a customer who has paid for an annual membership is just NOT done. If I can get the details of Stepan Pachikov, would be glad to get in touch directly with him. My only request is to cancel the auto-renewal of my card as this investment in evernote was the biggest mistake of my career

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

Hi.  Given the number of queries and complaints Evernote is probably receiving right now,  I'd be surprised if they manage to respond to any requests within a week.  We're a -mostly- user-supported forum,  so have no control over debiting,  but you can change that yourself:  see How to manage your Evernote subscription for details.

I'm pretty sure Stepan Pachikov is no longer directly connected with the business.  The new CEO Ian Small would be the man to contact...  

1 hour ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  Given the number of queries and complaints Evernote is probably receiving right now,  I'd be surprised if they manage to respond to any requests within a week.  We're a -mostly- user-supported forum,  so have no control over debiting,  but you can change that yourself:  see How to manage your Evernote subscription for details.

I'm pretty sure Stepan Pachikov is no longer directly connected with the business.  The new CEO Ian Small would be the man to contact...  

Thanks for the revert. I guess that is attributable to the fact that I called it out explicitly on this forum. Even if it is difficult to respond to the message, at least an acknowledgement could be made. And I never wanted to change/unsubscribe, my ask was related to editing PDFs. Only after realising that my incessant messaging has lead to no results, did I decide to move away altogether from Evernote. Without a shade of doubt, it is one of the worst decision to purchase the premium plan of Evernote 

• Like 1
  • Level 5

Currently EN support is a bit „understaffed“ - they work against a queue.

Usually there is an automatic response first, offering up to 3 help articles, that may or may not be related to the subject.

Response from a member of support took appr. 2 working days last week. They can’t solve many issues related to the EN-10 releases, but they can tell if a function is not available (temporarily or permanently), or if it is a bug, and whether the devs are working on it. Not really satisfying, on both ends of the communication.

• Like 1