Notesbooks won't expand EN v10.0.10

Go to solution Solved by JaneneF,

I am running Windows 10 and EN 10.0.10. When I click on the Notebooks expand arrow, my notebooks are not displayed and my notebooks list is empty. I know that my notesbooks are okay because I can see them through a web browser. Just prior to this happening I had created a new notebook and then added it to a stack. The stack was previously empty since I had moved the notebooks that were in out of the stack. How can I fix this so that the notebooks show up without needing to use the web browser.

Janene

I have exactly the same problem. It is frustrating that I can not see my notebooks even on the left side bar. The main function of Evernote is to be organized and more productive workflow. But without notebook display how we can be productive or organized? I am a premium user and paying for Evernote but Evernote is getting worse than before in everyday. Previous windows app, 6.25 version is quite impressive and working very good. Why they made it worse than before, still can not understand. We are not beta users, it is a public release and notebooks are the main function of Evernote. OMG, it is unbelievable. It is same in IOS version as well.