Having issues with finding/using Templates (Resolved)

Go to solution Solved by Jon/t,

Yes Thanks, atleast they kept the legacy version for now. I am hoping they fix the new version though. I am just disappointed they thought this was stable or complete enough to launch. I am glad they are looking at the forums and hoping they fix the bugs soon.

• Solution

I used the template functionality a few minutes ago and it worked fine.... using Windows.

I created a note and top right 3 dots selected save as template and it's there in my template's section.

Worked a treat! Maybe switch off and on again? 

Just tried again making a test template and worked... maybe a temporary glitch?

• Thanks 1

@JNester You must first create the empty note and them you will see the option to change its content to use a template.

Once the empty note is created, you should be able to see the following as its content:

image.png.eb452109c9d5420846f46925d294eb5a.png

When you click on the option, you will be redirected to the Template page to see standard templates as well as your personal ones:

image.thumb.png.3745cae28d5d7f82ac4b887e8beb0d79.png

If you don't get such options, then it is definitively a bug that you are facing.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Lemayp said:

@JNester You must first create the empty note and them you will see the option to change its content to use a template.

Once the empty note is created, you should be able to see the following as its content:

image.png.eb452109c9d5420846f46925d294eb5a.png

When you click on the option, you will be redirected to the Template page to see standard templates as well as your personal ones:

image.thumb.png.3745cae28d5d7f82ac4b887e8beb0d79.png

If you don't get such options, then it is definitively a bug that you are facing.

Its definitely a bug for me. As I am missing that template button on the windows version.

image.thumb.png.8d381b83f7b84f2845f64ec033bab703.png

2 hours ago, Jon/t said:

I used the template functionality a few minutes ago and it worked fine.... using Windows.

I created a note and top right 3 dots selected save as template and it's there in my template's section.

Worked a treat! Maybe switch off and on again? 

Just tried again making a test template and worked... maybe a temporary glitch?

Ah damn! Thanks I quit Evernote properly and that fixed the glitch thanks a bunch!

• Haha 1
  • JNester changed the title to Having issues with finding/using Templates (Resolved)