FIX THE TITLE

pansovic

Idea

5 replies to this idea

If I want to see the full title in the note list, I have to widen the note list, which takes too much of my screen to see the actual note. 

Then again, I don't understand the logic. You have the reminders and the tags below the note and the notebook you have at the top. And you have a bunch of white space on the right at the top and below. Why not put everything at the bottom and leave the top for the title. You would make much better use of the white space, which is now not used. 

I am willing to pay the price for something better. But I don´t get it. You make a title less visible, and you leave the space where was the title in blank. What´s the point?  

Moreover, this is version 10. Do we really have to deal with workarounds? I don´t understand, which all add up to the frustrations. 

And you are level 5. Are you using EN? Can you live with having to work with turnarounds? Are you not frustrated, or are you paid by EN? I don't understand EN any longer. 

• Level 5
12 minutes ago, pansovic said:

And you are level 5. Are you using EN? Can you live with having to work with turnarounds? Are you not frustrated, or are you paid by EN?

Look around at a few of @gazumped's posts and you'll see his frustration too. No one here is paid by Evernote except people identified as Evernote staff. Casting aspersions at each other doesn't get the problems fixed.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

Yup - I have 52,000 notes in Evernote and I use it every day,  so I'm feeling the aggravation too.  And I work for me,  not Evernote! 

Work arounds are suggested to keep getting things done for the meantime - they're not meant as a defence or an excuse for bad coding.  Use 'em or don't - it's entirely your choice!