Going INTO the note with tab

TK0047

Idea

First, I cannot get into the note to edit if I selected the note with the keyboard. You could hit F2 and would edit the title in the legacy version and then tab your way into the note editor with having to use a mouse. It would be nice if you hit ENTER while the note is selected in the note view and you get inside the editor.

With the V10, I select the note title with the mouse, let's say that is fine. Then I tab, and I am in the note editor, fine again.

I type in the note, I SHIFT TAB back to the title. So here is the issue, if I tab I can get back into the note editor, but if I SHIFT TAB again, now I am in the INSERT on the right top which is useless at this time because you cannot select it.

So since I got here with SHIFT TAB from the title, TAB should move me back to the TITLE right? Wrong. Now I hit tab, it moves me somewhere by the REMINDER. I say somewhere since the REMINDER is not BLUE BOXED but I can hit space and the reminder screen pops.  But I cannot select with the keyboard again so useless.

Next tab would move me to the TAG field. After that no matter what you do TAB or SHIFT TAB you are not getting back to the title.

1.thumb.png.d8f575c84e1d97067806f95fa831fa08.png

I would expect if you TAB → one way, then SHIFT TAB ← should move you through the same steps.

And allow me to select INSERT too please.

Another issue, if I hit F3 in the note, I get to the tag area (sometimes) but then autofill does not work. I have to SHIFT TAB to the tag icon then back with TAB then it will autofill.

2.thumb.png.1832821c61effe88e6056bb639c02b70.png

3.png.22001ae0c7e90900248c53dea6563297.png

0 replies to this idea

There have been no replies to this idea yet