Unable to add images in a proper order while adding multiple images (Solved)

Go to solution Solved by JNester,

The images get arranged in a random order in the note when I try to add multiple images. It does not follow the order I selected the images in. Please fix this as I add a lot of images in my notes and they need to be in proper order while adding them and its too time consuming to arrange them after adding them in the note.

21 hours ago, Shane D. said:

@JNester Could you elaborate on how you're adding the images?

I'm assuming that you are opening a note, clicking 'Insert', then 'Photo' and adding images that way?

Let me know as I want to make sure I'm understanding your process accurately.

Yes I am doing that. I add multiple images while inserting. Earlier the images used to be in the order of selecting in which they were arranged. Now it seems haphazard, its not even alphabetical.

• 1 month later...
On 10/21/2020 at 2:27 AM, Shane D. said:

Hi All,

I've confirmed with the team that this is a known issue, and something we're working to address.

I'll follow-up here once I have any updates!

@Shane D. Any updates on if this is ever going to be fixed? Seems like a simple issue to be fixed. I am a bit skeptical as Evernote is known to not fix minor issues for a long time or never, which is unfortunate. I recently tried 10.5.6 and it still does not work on there.

I have the same problem.

No matter if you drag the photo directly onto the notepad.

Or use the insert method directly.

The order of the photos is random.

Caused me a lot of trouble.I wonder if anyone can help me solve this problem.

• 4 weeks later...
  • JNester changed the title to Unable to add images in a proper order while adding multiple images (Solved)