„Search in note“ doesn’t work

Go to solution Solved by Jaya Shekarraju,

If you click on the three dots in the upper right corner, you can select "Search in note". But the search itself does not work. No matter what search term I enter, 0 hits are displayed.

• Like 1

Find In Note on my iPhone update 14 & EN update 10.4 does not work in any of my 12,000 Old Notes BEFORE 10.4 update.  0 hits displayed but “find in note” result is highlighted in the Note but the Note is darkened or shadowed & “frozen” and won’t unfreeze.  

Find In Note seems to work 95% of the time in my Notes created AFTER the EN 10.4 update (on my iphone)

Support provided a prompt & courteous reply stating that SEARCH works well.

Unable to PRINT note using standard “share” PRINT command (no longer available) & support said PRINT not available in IOS (for now).

I can say this isn't resolved, at least not in my case, with the WIN client, version 10.1.4, build 1880. 

I use the 'Find Within Note' and even if I type an obvious word, like 'the' or 'and' - the results windows states No Results. But - I can SEE those results as highlighted text if I scroll throughout the note. I need to be taken to the 'found' text, jsut like it used to work.

Find within note is a critical function.

image.png