note is missing - but yet it isn't

Here's a strange one...

Note created on computer A in my inbox notebook  - I have in my video example an image sketch, but have also tested it with basic text notes.
Jump to computer B - the note(s) DO NOT show in my inbox - BUT they do show in my 'created today' search - AND they show as being in my inbox.    BUT they aren't in my inbox with a regular scroll through the notes of that notebook.
Using my created today search, if I then give those notes a title, they now show up in my computer B inbox notebook.

Please fix ASAP - to me this is a missing data problem... someone could create notes on one system and not have them show on another system unless you're diligent about finding those notes and updating them so they show on the second system.

FWIW, after the notes were created on computer A, I loaded Evernote iOS (v10) and the notes showed in the inbox there.  I did NOT access the notes on iOS in case it messed up trying to replicate the issue above.

Excuse my lack of artistic talent with my sketch example. 

FYI - I saw this same behavior again this morning this time when notes were generated from iOS. 

I entered several notes into Evernote for iOS last night while brainstorming in bed... this morning, the notes do not exist in the Windows Evernote v10.   I can see them in my 'created today and created yesterday searches' as being in my inbox - BUT they aren't in my inbox.

I fully exited out of Evernote v10 and restarted it - the notes magically appeared in the inbox.

Please fix - ASAP!