Idea

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Need to have the multi tab feature Please. like the last version

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring back tabs!   I use the Mac version, and tabs are essential (as mentioned by another poster).  I always have several tabs open.  I have a Daily Work List that is my main tab

I totally agree with the previous post : I have been using the Evernote Mac version for the past 4 years, and tabs are an essential part of my workflow, tabs and the possibility to open multiple, full

Posted Images

I am also dumbfounded, awestruck and confounded to the point that my jaw literally unhinged itself and fell all the way to the floor that the CEO and your entire team decided to do away with Tabs.  It is a monumentally bad judgment to make.

If one thing has been proven with internet browsers: TABS MAKE WORKFLOW MORE EFFICIENT.

Instead of GETTING RID OF TABS, you needed to PROMOTE TABS AND IMPROVE THEM to make Evernote even better than its competitors.  

I am one of the now growing number who have just today installed the legacy version again found here Evernote Legacy - and I am now very seriously considering dropping my premium subscription, knowing that the money I've been spending every month to support your company is going towards making such terrible decisions.

• Like 5
15 hours ago, Urs Albisser said:

How can it be popular if the tabs feature was never available in the Windows version? I think, instead of removing the tabs from the Mac version they should rather add the feature to the Windows version too.

That is interesting; I did not realize that tabs were never available on Windows. Presumably, when Evernote looked at whether tabs are popular, they evaluated it in context of the only platforms which support that feature.

But regardless I agree, I would support adding tabs for all desktop platforms. They can be very useful.

On 10/20/2020 at 1:26 PM, BrooklynBen said:

Watched the recent YouTube video interview. The CEO says "we are not implementing tabs at this point... it was not a heavily utilized feature."

Which is a crime, on two aspects. First, Tabs are integral and critical to my usage, because I will have open archival documents simultaneously with my notes and research outlines. But more importantly, second,  I didn't know Evernote did tabs until maybe 1-2 years ago. And my brother (finishing a joint MBA/MHA and a big Evernote user) and I were chatting, I complained about the removal of tabs, and he said, "Evernote has tabs?!" 

Clearly, the company has not done a good job telling users this was available, which probably accounts for its low usage. 

Only those who were never aware or used tabs would say its not an important feature - once you used tabs there is no going back!  

It's the exact same thing as if Firefox or Chrome removed tabs from their browsers: Suddenly being constrained to a single page at a time is neither functional nor acceptable. Sadly, I will be looking for a new notes app if tabs are no longer available in the client.

I also challenge Evernote to produce their data on tab utilization. Are they really collecting metrics on our app client's number of tabs and frequency usage? Anecdotally, all my colleagues who use Evernote always run multiple tabs.  

Apparently tabs were never made available on Windows client, which naturally would skew the already questionable data on usage, but it makes no sense to match the versions by removing such a powerful feature.

You also have to wonder what's going with Evernote's leadership and decision making:  I find it hard to believe no one at Evernote used tabs, and those must be just as upset about it as the rest of us, but apparently they're either not able to speak up or not being listened to.  Either way, that's not a good sign for Evernote's future.

• Like 4
I agree! Removing the Tabs feature seems like an unforced error. I'm back on the Legacy version so I'm all good but I had to look into this and put my 2 cents in.
Why would Evernote remove this feature? If you don't want to use Tabs, don't. But if you do, just make it available again.
In fact, why would you ever take away a feature from software like this? Seems like a huge mistake.
I've been a regular, paid user for 8 years. Please, Evernote, bring it back.
Thank you
I agree! Removing the Tabs feature seems like an unforced error. I'm back on the Legacy version so I'm all good but I had to look into this and put my 2 cents in. Why would Evernote remove this feature? If you don't want to use Tabs, don't. But if you do, just make it available again.
I've been a regular, paid user for 8 years. Please, Evernote, bring it back.
Thank you
  • Level 5

Current version is already 10.4.

New windows is still not on the release list, neither announced in the „working on“ section of the release notes. Probably it will come with a future release.

If this is essential for you, install the legacy client.

• Sad 1

EVERNOTE, I freaking LOVE this app. But tabs are a MUST. How are we supposed to work in multiple notes without them? Opening a whole bunch of windows is so messy and difficult to navigate.

I saw on another thread that the CEO said tabs are an underutilized feature, but that can't be true because working multiple notes simultaneously is a very COMON way to use Evernote. Please bring them back!

Tabs are a MUST! I think it's a very common thing to be working in multiple notes at once, and it's sloppy sloppy sloppy to do it with a whole bunch of windows open. I love the updated app, but taking out tabs was a huge mistake. For me it completely invalidates the value of the update because my overall functionality is badly impaired. Super sad to have to revert to the legacy version when you all worked so hard on this update!

• Like 1

This feature is crucial to my efficient use of Evernote. I held off upgrading to this version until a couple weeks ago, hoping that all the kinks would be worked out. Had I known the tab feature was going to be removed, I would not have upgraded! This is like going backward 10 years in browser capability. Please bring back this feature ASAP!

• Like 1

I just started using the new Evernote for Mac. I was really excited until, like others, found there were no tabs. This is an essential part of my workflow. This was definitely not a good move on my part from the company. Darn! I will have to look for another tool to use for my business. I loved using Evernote Business but cannot sustain my workflow this way. 

• Like 1

Really? Removing one of the key feature that saves a lot of time? It is not upgrade it is downgrade! 

Thread was created in beginning of October,  and you guys even do not provide any response on that. User support level - zero. 

I have supported Evernote for many years by paying for premium account even I do not need such feature. And when I see such 'great' support, I think that I need to stop to do so. 

• Like 1

This new version completely destroys my normal workflow. 

I work on projects by opening multiple tabs at once, and moving back and forth between them.

This new version is completely unusable for me. Sorry Evernote. This is a dealbreaker. I'm a paying subscriber and I'm out. 

• Like 1
On 11/29/2020 at 5:08 PM, Spike_Tbone said:

This feature is crucial to my efficient use of Evernote. I held off upgrading to this version until a couple weeks ago, hoping that all the kinks would be worked out. Had I known the tab feature was going to be removed, I would not have upgraded! This is like going backward 10 years in browser capability. Please bring back this feature ASAP!

This!

I always try and approach updates to any software with an open mind (easy to resist change) but not having tabs is a massive deal for me.

One more vote for tabbed notes! I am still using Version 7.14 exclusively because it is simply more efficient. I absolutely love Evernote, it has become a major fixture in both my professional and personal life, and I tell everyone about it. I would love to level up to the latest version and take advantage of new features, but the tab thing is a deal breaker for me. I know it sounds like a petty complaint, but jostling between multiple clients notes without the old tabs just doesn't fit in a 2020 multi-tasking environment. Too many extra steps, Too much waisted screen real estate, too much time and concentration diverted from tasks.

Tabs, and those awesome "prev/next" arrows beneath would make Evernote perfect again!

spacer.png

The jump from the Mac version of Evernote, 7.14 to 10+ (currently 10.4.4) has become a business and personal productivity nightmare, with the loss of multiple open note tabs.  Previously for many enjoyable years using Evernote before the 7.14 jump to version 10 in October 2020, I could have several note tabs open at the same time.  I could work on one note, while waiting for people to call back and have that note instantly accessible as an open tab in Evernote.  I could work on concepts that require looking at and comparing several notes at the same time.  Now, under version 10+, it is a productivity nightmare, trying to have related notes quickly available, and having to create multiple workaround shortcuts, etc, which if used, simply close a screen that I need to keep open when accessing other notes.  Is there a plan to re-incorporate multiple note tab functionality back into the Mac version of Evernote or not?

I can't believe tabs are gone. Multiple tabs (or windows; I personally prefer tabs) are an essential part of almost any software on the market today. How does one easily  copy and paste different excerpts of a note into another? How can one compare different search threads? I used to have up to 5 open next to one another.

Oh. What. The. Foobar!

Seriously? TABS are a critical part of this application. How can it be removed? Why not at least leave the option?

This is a must-have @Evernote — please FIX this ASAP or you'll have one of your oldest, most loyal users, look for alternatives. Meanwhile, I'll downgrade :(

Really. Wow. Unbelievable.

Just adding one more voice to the choir of users for whom tabs are an essential part of regular workflows.

I am excited about the possibilities with a rebuilt app and many of the changes are excellent. However, the removal of tabs is extremely disruptive and I will be using the legacy client until they are reinstated—and potentially searching for another software solution.

Mac Desktop version - WHY did you do away with multiple Tabs?

I need to be able to switch back and forth between multiple notes.

This was my favorite program in the world, longtime Premium subscriber, but with one of its most useful features being gone ...

(Not to mention Keyboard shortcuts being gone, which I believe could be delayed...)  

Please bring multiple tab browsing back ASAP!

I use Mac and Win versinons at same time. And allways I despretly regret missing tabs in Win version.

My Email was overbombed in last days by your emails - new Evernote version is comming!!!! My hope: Tabs for Win vesion are comming...

But you desided to remove tabs in Mac too???? Why???

Please bring them BACK. In Mac and Win version.

I have updated to evernote 10 today - and I'm stunned (in not a good way). No multiple windows. No multiple tabs in each window. Nada.
You now have, in essence, just ONE TAB only.
Holy cow! I understand pruning, but this is like cutting down the tree and leaving me with just a single branch.

My use scenario: using tabs, (and then also windows) would give me an overview of notes related to what I'm working on.

I used to open several tabs each with a topic e.g. 
tag:c++
tag:c++, tag:read
tag:c++, tag:top_articles
tag:c++, tag:toreview

you get the idea - and use tabs to switch between them, getting a good overview of my notes / articles related to a topic (for e.g. c++ there's several thousand)

then I'd open another window and e.g.
tag:fourier
tag:fourier, read
tag:dsp, tag:frequency_domain
tag:fourier, c_language

So via tabs, (and then also windows) I'd have a good overview of a topic (or several).
(and I also had my most frequent groups of searches automated via applescript and key commands)

**Am I correct that opening multiple searches simultaneously is now just.... gone ?**   I'm stunned. 

I have been a premium user for several years. This amount of regression is just... heartbreakingly annoying, and unnecessary. 

One search at a time?  That's it? 

• Like 2

Multiple tab is essential to me as well. I was shocked to find out yesterday and then came to this thread. 

I have uninstalled the latest Evernote app and downloaded an older version (7.14) on Internet. If multiple tab feature is not back within a few months,  I probably will just move to use other apps.  

Does anywhere know how to a note to a new tab in the new evernote?

I feel this update has gone backwards, I've been a Premium Evernote member since 2013 and this update is awful! - All my favourite features have disappeared!

I just want to add my voice to say that I also, being a mac user, constantly use multiple tabs. The new version, without tabs and without the cmd-J feature to quickly swap between notes means my regular use of Evernote is slowed significantly. I've just reverted back to the legacy version. I see cmd-J will be implemented soon in the new version. Please bring back tabs, on the mac version especially, but seems to be a really useful feature for all versions!

• Level 5*

You can go back to the pre V10 version as many have and wait to see what EN adds back.  Maybe V11 will compete with the previous releases.  My hope anyway as I sit on 6.25.1 for Windows.

• Thanks 1

Please bring multuple tabs back. I made an account on this forum just to say this. have been using Evernote for 8 years. Discovered the tab feature 4 years ago and it made me use the program so much more. PLEASE bring it back.

I do hate how apps get updated without you having any say at all.

As a consultant I work on multiple clients simultaneously, on multiple topics and projects within a client, and with multiple people. Evernote is a great tool for supporting this, especially with Tabs. To remove tabs is like telling me I can only do one thing at a time. 

If I want to copy or cut and paste something from one note to another, as I do most every day, I now have to go and find each note, scroll up/down to the exact point, then copy/paste before rinding the previous note again. What an inefficient process. it's enough for me to go and find another app. 

For now I've installed the legacy version. I've been using Evernote for probably a decade. Without tabs it will be the end of my journey with Evernote as it simply makes my working processes too inefficient. 

It makes me sad that I have to post about something I already had. I typically don't waste my time posting on boards, which also is upsetting that I am wasting time I don't have to post about something so basic. I have been an evernote customer since ~2008, and a **paying** customer for as long as I can remember of that. But this new version has broken my daily workflows so bad I would rather go shop around and learn an alternative than learn a new sub par work flow. As a product manager for large company I see this happen often. Most people won't bother to spend the time to move until you give them a reason. I now have a reason. I would ask the other users for recommendations, but I assume the post would not get past the moderator. Fair the well evernote, time for my team to look at the gazillion competitors I was ignoring (that are waiting with an import script). And a question to the PM org, when the CEO said "not that many people were using tabs" were those numbers based on paying customers or drive by tire-kickers/free accounts? Did anyone ask corporate groups that will keep it on auto renew until they have a reason not to? As Seth Godin might tell me, I guess it is "not for you".

All the best, I hope it works out, I know these are the hard calls we have to make.

For the most part the new version is nice.  But no Tabs is forcing me to go back to the Legacy version.  Thanks to all that posted that link. 

If we could open more than one instance of Evernote it would help but Tabs is where it's at.  Imagine browsing the internet without tabs.  I paid for Opera web browser back in the day because it was the only one with tabs at the time. 

Just adding my voice, in case it matters, that tabs and having multiple evernote windows open simultaneously is essential to me. I will be reverting until the previous version until they implement this feature. I did like many parts of the new version, especially the updates to the notes editor.

Tabs for me, as well as for other users, were an integral part of working at Evernote. I can close my eyes to the lack of adding my own fonts and a wider column of notes. But put up with the absence of tabs .... Many, once again think about switching to alternative programs. Hopefully in the next implementation of the program, we will see the tabs again, otherwise it will become a serious problem!

On 11/12/2020 at 8:03 AM, Ovi said:

‼️‼️ You can REVERT to the legacy version here: 

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052560314-Install-an-older-version-of-Evernote

+1 for tabs. This is a critical feature for me. PLEASE BRING TABS back!! I love evernote, but not tabs is a serious drawback.

In reply to Evernote's CEO "we are not implementing tabs at this point... it was not a heavily utilized feature."

That's because most people don't know how to use Evernote to the MAX. If they did, they would NEVER leave Evernote. It would help to add tutorial videos for this and explain WHY these features are important and how they could be used.

As a Peak Performance Coach, helping people minimize COGNITIVE LOAD is key. Easy flow and movement around Evernote is KEY if we are to use it as a second brain.

Thanks - I was looking for alternative products to migrate to and found this post instead.  if I can maintain the older version I won't have to do that.

of course like everyone else on this thread, for me tabs are a must-have feature for notes in business.  If I were using Evernote for simple things as a student in college or basic family notes I'd be ok without, but for my use case I have to either have tabs or multiple windows or something.  for the time being I've had to revert to multiple browser Windows to augment the MacOS app.

I should also point out that the IOS app isn't as useful for me due to the lack of an easy way to switch between notes or even display multiple notes on the same page.  iPadOS has recently added the capability to have multiple apps on a screen side-by-side. This capability would make Evernote on iPad much more usable also.

As for the CEO's comments I'd ask the people on this thread:  How many people have you influenced to use Evernote in the past? How many will you influence to use Evernote if there are no tabs? How many will you bring with you to a different product if you have to change products?  

• Like 1
On 12/8/2020 at 10:39 AM, sonoio said:

I have updated to evernote 10 today - and I'm stunned (in not a good way). No multiple windows. No multiple tabs in each window. Nada.
You now have, in essence, just ONE TAB only.
Holy cow! I understand pruning, but this is like cutting down the tree and leaving me with just a single branch.

My use scenario: using tabs, (and then also windows) would give me an overview of notes related to what I'm working on.

I used to open several tabs each with a topic e.g. 
tag:c++
tag:c++, tag:read
tag:c++, tag:top_articles
tag:c++, tag:toreview

you get the idea - and use tabs to switch between them, getting a good overview of my notes / articles related to a topic (for e.g. c++ there's several thousand)

then I'd open another window and e.g.
tag:fourier
tag:fourier, read
tag:dsp, tag:frequency_domain
tag:fourier, c_language

So via tabs, (and then also windows) I'd have a good overview of a topic (or several).
(and I also had my most frequent groups of searches automated via applescript and key commands)

**Am I correct that opening multiple searches simultaneously is now just.... gone ?**   I'm stunned. 

I have been a premium user for several years. This amount of regression is just... heartbreakingly annoying, and unnecessary. 

One search at a time?  That's it? 

I totally agree... just updated to v10... for 10 minutes, and then installed 7.14 again....

No more multiple windows (which I used a lot), the "Move to ... again" also gone, now you have to select a different notebook over and over again... I can't believe my eyes!

This update isn't an upgrade... it's a downgrade... 11 versions back!

No tabs. Really?

Doesn't make any difference what usage stats say.  There's no compelling reason to not have tabs. Does it make it unstable? No.  Does it slow it down? No. Does it make it bloated? No. Does it offend people? No.  

I don't care if only 5% use tabs (and to be sure, that's not the case, but just saying), it certainly does no harm and many of us need it.  Very bizarre to remove this.

I'm going back to Legacy.  Thanks, @emjbe.  I'm goin' back with you.

C'mon, developers.  Put it back and you know what?  Issue all of us an apology for your lapse in judgment.    

• Like 1
On 10/21/2020 at 2:48 AM, Pastor Wynn said:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring back tabs!   I use the Mac version, and tabs are essential (as mentioned by another poster).  I always have several tabs open.  I have a Daily Work List that is my main tab and I click on other tabs for doing other work.  As a Premium subscriber, I believe that EN should have taken a user survey before making the incredible decision to jerk tabs out.

I completely agree!!!
Bring back taps ASAP please!

Why did you remove tabs from Evernote, with tabs product usable  and tabs are essential for me too. I am Premium user and  now I thinkig about another tool - now product is useless.  I also link together many of my notes - now to open link is hell !!!!!

Now is your product total S.H.I.T !!!! and why , because of fancy looking GUI 

shame to you

• Level 5*
19 hours ago, Slade Roberson said:

Are there alternative Evernote programs

Evernote has two products; Legacy and Version 10    
You might be happier with the Legacy product   
The Version 10 product is a work-in-progress and not ready for general use

• Like 1
17 hours ago, DTLow said:

Evernote has two product; Legacy and Version 10    
You might be happier with the Legacy product   
The Version 10 product is a work-in-progress and not ready for general use

With Legacy I can recover the tabs function and aldo I can have evernote in 2 windows (evernote v10 and Evernote Legacy). Thanks

While I would definitely welcome back tabs as a "feature", I have been surprised to learn through this process that this was unique to the Mac app and Windows does not have tabs.  The more concerning missing "feature" for me is the inability to open to instances of Evernote, as I find that much better than tabs since I can have those two instances on different monitors or spaces in Mac.  I imagine the two are related, but if Evernote brought back the ability to open multiple instances, I imagine that could be a compromise for those insisting on tabs.

As a workaround, I find myself opening individual notes much more often and utilizing the quick keyboard shortcuts of Cmd+1 through Cmd+9 to access the top favorites.  I have a number of saved searches and notebooks I visit frequently in those locations.  It is not the same as tabs or two instances, but it does help with processing my inbox.

I beg you to bring the tabs back. The fluidity of my workflow is considerably affected by this removal and I am considering alternative services since I cannot concieve the new version of Evernote as my main note-making tool on the long-term.

Unbelievable! Whoever thought getting rid of new Windows and new tabs was a good idea has made a big, big mistake! 

To the (many) of us who use these features, new windows and tabs are an essential part of our workflow. How can you just remove features that are fundamental to the way many of us work. 

Tabs and windows consolidate multiple different work streams. There's a reason new windows and tabs are still used on internet browsers - they're extremely useful !

I have loved using Evernote and have been a premium subscriber for many years but this really is not good. Have installed Evernote legacy for now but I too now need to look for an exit strategy. Very sad indeed

Please, please reintroduce these features! 

Edited by PatC
Noted that new windows is also not available !

I totally agree that Evernote should bring tabs back. I actually didn't know about the tabs feature until sometime earlier this year. Once I did, I started using them religiously. The low usage the CEO talks about, is probably because most people did not know about them. Just needs better promotion.

9 minutes ago, AlbertR said:

Multiple windows for notes works on Windows with EN-10.5 by Shift-Doubleklick on a note(link).

Maybe this works on Mac - pls check yourself...

@AlbertR, Yes, you can open individual notes in a new window on Mac, but that's not what I was referring to.  In the Legacy version you can open the entire EN application in multiple windows.  So I could be viewing one Notebook in the first window, and a different Notebook in the second window as an example.  

• Like 1

I agree with all the other comments as well...Tabs was a great tool to help move efficiently thru the notes.  Why would it have been removed?

Furthermore, in general a lot the so called "updates" on this new version makes no sense... looks like they went backwards instead of building onto all features that were good.

On 12/16/2020 at 7:25 PM, PK213 said:

I agree with all the other comments as well...Tabs was a great tool to help move efficiently thru the notes.  Why would it have been removed?

Furthermore, in general a lot the so called "updates" on this new version makes no sense... looks like they went backwards instead of building onto all features that were good.

Calling Evernote 10 a "new version" of Evernote is a bit of a misnomer.  It's really a whole new platform that has been rebuilt from the ground up for many reasons.  As part of that, they didn't try and recreate every single feature of the Legacy version right out of the gate.  If you want to get a better understanding of why it is the way it is currently, here's an interview the CEO did a few months back that explains where things are at and where they are heading.  Evernote’s CEO on the company’s long, tricky journey to fix itself.  There was also a recent blog post on the current state of the product, what's gone well and what hasn't, and what they are currently focusing on. 

5 hours ago, Jakub Kalensky said:

Also in need of tabs. Is there any chance they would be brought back any time soon, or is the only option to downgrade? 

To see what features are coming next, the release notes include a section called Coming Soon that lists those.  

As far as getting tabs back, the only way to do this is to install the Legacy version of Evernote.  If tabs is a big part of your workflow, then you may want to stick with this version for the time being. 

Me quitaron las múltiples pestañas.. me quitaron la opción de arrastrar fotos o documentos para introducir a evernote como para sacar de evernote.. prácticamente todo lo que hago en evernote.. yo jamas pago suscripciones en otras app.. si pago evernote era porque lo valía .. no creen que deberían devolver el dinero de premium?, es un desastre como funciona.. no testean la app antes de brindarla?

Por otro lado que es evernote Legacy.. ? es una versión anterior.. no se supone que debería tener la ultima actualización..?

Add me to the list of folks who desperately want Evernote to bring tabs back. I also agree with the comments that I would like to know how Evernote knows tabs weren't utilized. Only way you could know this would be to log keyboard and mouse events from users and send them to EN servers. That would be quite the intrusion on people's machines. Otherwise, did they use surveys? Hardly a reliable tool. PLEASE BRING BACK TABS!

• Like 1

Honestly, just such a big miss... In what world does it make sense to remove the ability to have multiple tabs / windows?!! Would love to hear the PMs justify that one... I used to be a paying customer, but don't think I'll ever give this company a dollar again until the main features used by paying customers are supported and improved. I mean, really, in whose head does this make sense? You are trying to get more people to pay you by removing the features that paying people use/love the most? 

image.png.b6413b43ed8a3e3c6ff9c71dcd70b962.png

Nothing constructive to say, I'm sorry. This was such a shock - why are you removing functionality? My workflow efficiency has suffered so much I intend to start looking for Evernote alternatives. This was a really, really, really bad choice. What were you thinking. 

• Like 1

This is crazy! Why WOULD you take tabs away? I made an account just to come here and add a +10000 thumbs up for reinstating tabs ASAP in the new Evernote! Like so many here - I have gone back to the legacy version so we can keep using this pretty basic, but completely essential tab feature! 

I can't imagine anyone not using this feature! Evernote you have many long term customers that are upset about this clearly! Please listen to us and get TABS back in the next version!!!!

Thank you in advance!

With love

❤️ 

• Like 1

So many users feel the same like me. TABS are my workflow! I need them daily. How could you do such a big change and not listen to all above. I am looking now for a way back to old Version of Evernote for mac. For me it is beside other bugs right now a killer for using evernote.

• Like 1

The system just upgraded on me and now I'm backing out to the legacy version. The current version is broken for me without tabs. I regularly take notes in one tab, while reviewing multiple other notes in another tab. For example, at the end of the day I review my day. New notes in a note called "Daily Review", while another tab has a saved search for all the notes updated today. I literally do this every day. 

I'm really upset about this. I've been a premium member for years because Evernote has become critical to how I organize my digital life. All I really want is for things to keep working, which is why I pay for a subscription. I've voted for various feature requests, but really -- just don't break things. With this upgrade you have broken my processes. One way or the other I require the ability to take fresh notes in one note, while reviewing a set of other notes. I don't care if it's in separate windows or tabs (tabs preferred), or something else, but at the end of the day it has to work. 

I'll roll back for now, but this is the first time I've considered moving to something else. It's a bad enough breakage that it has me questioning. Please fix this. 

To put it bluntly, I give Evernote 1 more month to bring tabs back and MAKE EVERNOTE WORK ON OSX before I cancel my membership for good. Its disappointing not to even see any acknowledgement.

• Like 1