Need Multiple Tabs feature.

mrlsanganeria

Idea

Watched the recent YouTube video interview. The CEO says "we are not implementing tabs at this point... it was not a heavily utilized feature."

Which is a crime, on two aspects. First, Tabs are integral and critical to my usage, because I will have open archival documents simultaneously with my notes and research outlines. But more importantly, second,  I didn't know Evernote did tabs until maybe 1-2 years ago. And my brother (finishing a joint MBA/MHA and a big Evernote user) and I were chatting, I complained about the removal of tabs, and he said, "Evernote has tabs?!" 

Clearly, the company has not done a good job telling users this was available, which probably accounts for its low usage. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

OMG, I cannot work like this - having multiple tabs open is more than essential. Please, please, please bring back the option to have multiple tabs open.

• Like 1

Tabs and Multiple Windows.

I uses two monitors with multiple OS X "Spaces". I would have different themes in each.

This functionality is gone. A serious loss. I really need it back. I NEVER JUST USE ONE WINDOW with evernote.

• Like 1
  • Level 5
4 hours ago, BrooklynBen said:

Watched the recent YouTube video interview. The CEO says "we are not implementing tabs at this point... it was not a heavily utilized feature."

Which is a crime, on two aspects. First, Tabs are integral and critical to my usage, because I will have open archival documents simultaneously with my notes and research outlines. But more importantly, second,  I didn't know Evernote did tabs until maybe 1-2 years ago. And my brother (finishing a joint MBA/MHA and a big Evernote user) and I were chatting, I complained about the removal of tabs, and he said, "Evernote has tabs?!" 

Clearly, the company has not done a good job telling users this was available, which probably accounts for its low usage.

Two questions: on what platform are/were the tabs available? I've never seen them in the Windows desktop program. Secondly, and related to this, is that in the interview Ian Small says that features critical to the workflows of smaller numbers of users will be intensely missed, but weren't seen as important enough to hold up the development or release of the product. That's obviously a point that could be debated; but it seems that especially features available or plausible only on one platform are the ones that have been most consistently whisked away, for the moment at least.

• Like 1

Tabs are also essential to my workflow.  Though I could never understand why on earth in the previous (mac) version, the tabs weren't labelled correctly – the tab just gave the name of the notebook rather than the actual note, which was essentially useless for distinguishing between different notes.  Given that I always had 5ish open, this was a major annoyance.  I use fullscreen mode for my workflow on mac, and I use a lot of different spaces.  Having all open evernote windows in separate spaces is totally impractical.  You could open a separate desktop and pile up windows there (i.e. take them out of fullscreen mode), but that's still an additional space needed, and it is much slower to set up and navigate, more visually cluttered, and less user-friendly overall.  I too welcome many of the new UI changes, but tabs were an essential feature for me so I will be hoping they make it back ASAP....

• Like 3

Working with tabs is one of Evernote's core strengths and is essential for working efficiently and effectively. For me, the decision was immediate - I have gone back to the previous version so I can use tabs again. Nothing in version 10 will convince me to upgrade until tabs are hopefully included as a feature but are not listed on this page as a notable feature to be implement: https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/360047889214. Think about it. If you upgraded to a new version of your favorite web browser with no clue that it does not support tabs, what would be your reaction? Most likely to look for an alternative browser. 

• Like 4

Removing tabs with no plans to restore?  This is surprising and ridiculous.  The new look and feel is nice, but doesn't really make more more efficient.  No tabs decreases my efficiency.  I'm going to downgrade until the tabs feature is restored.   

@EverNote, why did you waste my time with this upgrade?

Can somebody please tell me how I can downgrade to the previous version?

Just noticed that I didnt update Evernote for 2 years. Well, I did update it yesterday.

And wow, what shall I say? It is really interesting how Evernote became WORSE! 

Deleting features which I used over years.

Evernote: You have your workflow?

Me: Yes

Evernote: Well, funk you! We ***** things up. Multiple tabs? Gone Classic note links for Omnifocus? Gone!

Great Job Evernote, great Job...

• Like 2

I just found this thread because I've been searching for the tabs on and off for days now after updating to the new version.  I don't want to sound unhinged but this is the worst decision.  It makes the new version, I won't say completely useless, but VERY difficult for me to use.  Removing functionality that seems obvious  that clearly many users want and use seems like a poor decision.  Again I don't want to sound like I"'m exaggerating but this seriously makes me question why I'm paying money for this and whether I should continue using or just switch to something free but that will work how I need it to work.

• Like 3
  • Level 5*
9 minutes ago, Ignacy said:

Will the next update have the tab functionality?

I've not seen any notice from Evernote
To indicate support for this feature, use the vote button at the top left corner of the discussion

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Rufus M said:

Tabbed browsing was always an essential Evernote feature for me, to the point that I'll probably revert to the old version until it returns.

that's what I have done,

but I very much doubt that it will return, I have a feeling this is a point of no return!!!

• Like 1

Why is the ability to create multiple notes in one window with tabs gone with the new version?! This way I can't use Evernote like I am always doing. The whole reason I wanted to keep using Evernote is because I felt it was really easy to switch between notes because of the tabs! Please bring this back really quickly because right now I can't work like I am used to. 

• Like 2

Yes bring back multiple tabs, this was essential to my workflow. Also opening a note in a new window but with all the Evernote features on the left like it used to be needs to come back also!

21 minutes ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

Two questions: on what platform are/were the tabs available?

It was on the Mac version. And I think it was one of the well kept secrets. 

I don’t use my Mac for work stuff so I never used it much but when I did I thought it was a good feature to have on the windows app. 

• Like 1

OMG!! just updated to the new MAC v10.1.7 Build 1902 and it does not have "TABS" anymore.. Love the new look but  hate that its missing "TABS"...  i purchased subscription because of "TABS"... Please fix!!!!  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I wished I had read all of this before I upgraded 😥
I was in the middle of doing work with at least 5 tabs open when I got a prompt to upgrade.
Imagine my surprise when I lost all of that. Spent the rest of the night re-visiting some of the evernote alternatives I've been testing such as Notion, Bear etc just to see if I should finally bite the bullet and make that jump. Previously, the primary reason that kept me here with evernote was the ability to use tabs.
I'll find a way to download the older version till I can find a solution. In the meantime I hope the devs hear us out and bring the tabs back soon!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mitoids said:

Removing tabs with no plans to restore?  This is surprising and ridiculous.  The new look and feel is nice, but doesn't really make more more efficient.  No tabs decreases my efficiency.  I'm going to downgrade until the tabs feature is restored.   

@EverNote, why did you waste my time with this upgrade?

Can somebody please tell me how I can downgrade to the previous version?

This should help.

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052560314-Install-an-older-version-of-Evernote

• Like 1

Hi Gordon, you are absolutely right and I also hope the tabs will return soon.

Meanwhile you can download the old Evernote, called Evernote Legacy now, from the download pages.

Cheers

• Like 1

I use Evernote simultaneously on a Mac and Win10 system. I have two accounts 1 for work, 1 for personal (premium).  I've been using Evernote since v1.

I recall years ago that the tabs feature can't be implemented on Windows because of a limitation in the windowing system, similar to why Finder on the Mac can have multiple tabs (which I use), and File Explorer on Windows can not.

I believe when Evernote went to a common code base (a good idea) they had to settle for a common denominator between both platforms (NO TABS). 

This is where we are. I NEVER USE EVERNOTE WITH ONE WINDOW. I ALWAYS USE EVERNOTE WITH MULTIPLE TABS.

I also use Microsoft OneNote and at least you can launch multiple instances of OneNote. Not as elegant as multiple tabs, but it will do.

I love Evernote, but this is a huge mistake they have made.

• Like 1

I upgraded, realized there were no tabs and no Cmd + J. I deleted and re-downloaded the old version (now referred to as Evernote Legacy). I'll consider downloading the new version again when tabs and Cmd J comes back.

• Like 2

‼️‼️ You can REVERT to the legacy version here: 

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/360052560314-Install-an-older-version-of-Evernote

+1 for tabs. This is a critical feature for me. PLEASE BRING TABS back!! I love evernote, but not tabs is a serious drawback.

In reply to Evernote's CEO "we are not implementing tabs at this point... it was not a heavily utilized feature."

That's because most people don't know how to use Evernote to the MAX. If they did, they would NEVER leave Evernote. It would help to add tutorial videos for this and explain WHY these features are important and how they could be used.

As a Peak Performance Coach, helping people minimize COGNITIVE LOAD is key. Easy flow and movement around Evernote is KEY if we are to use it as a second brain.

where are the tabs?!?

This is a serious interruption of my workflow. I always had two or three open and toggled between them.

I really hope they will come back with next update, such an important feature!!!

• Like 6

@aukirk, on v10 in macOS you can open notes in new windows. That isn't my workflow...but worth noting as a workaround. For instance, you could put EN in a workspace and open two notes side by side. Variety of ways - right click on a note in the list of notes...or click the 3 dots in top right of an open note.

The lack of tabs is why I stopped using the beta. I get that sacrifices must be made to get to one platform on which Evernote can build...but tabs feels non-negotiable.

Also concerned about speed and syncing. Syncing has what has kept me paying for EN through the years - type something on my computer, flip open my phone 30 seconds later and the changes are there.

I've already had one 'merge conflict' on v10. 

Will be interesting to see how fast they can make progress.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
14 minutes ago, Rufus M said:

I'll probably revert to the old version until it returns.

I'm still using the legacy version   
Tabs aren't important to me, but there are other outstanding items

Actually, I"m not seeing any items in the new version that makes me want to upgrade

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

In one of the latest YouTube interviews with CEO Ian Small, he indicates at 27:20..... "at this point, we are not implementing tabs... we will see what happens to that set of feedback, but that was not a massive heavily used feature"

It came amid what I think was a bit of miscommunication between Ian and Tom Solid, as Tom seemed to think that Ian said you could open two Evernote windows and indicated maybe that is why tabs are not needed.  However, Ian was referring to opening multiple Note windows.... not multiple versions of the Evernote list/search, etc.  For my use case, I would much prefer the ability to open two instances of Evernote (including different search results/notebooks/lists) over tabs... but sadly that is not able to be done with the current v10.

Hopefully there will be some feedback to influence the apparent decision to remove tabs and multiple Evernote instances from the current roadmap.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, aukirk said:

In one of the latest YouTube interviews with CEO Ian Small, he indicates at 27:20..... "at this point, we are not implementing tabs... we will see what happens to that set of feedback, but that was not a massive heavily used feature"

It came amid what I think was a bit of miscommunication between Ian and Tom Solid, as Tom seemed to think that Ian said you could open two Evernote windows and indicated maybe that is why tabs are not needed.  However, Ian was referring to opening multiple Note windows.... not multiple versions of the Evernote list/search, etc.  For my use case, I would much prefer the ability to open two instances of Evernote (including different search results/notebooks/lists) over tabs... but sadly that is not able to be done with the current v10.

Hopefully there will be some feedback to influence the apparent decision to remove tabs and multiple Evernote instances from the current roadmap.

Yes that’s exactly what I want, not tabs but the ability just like in the classic version to be able to open two instances of Evernote windows next to each other, with all the notebooks, tags, favourites on the left of both windows. It’s so useful to be able to see two separate lists of your notes and be able to drag between and reference them, sort them, find them separately on the same screen at the same time, leaves tabs in the dust so I hope they bring that feature back. Also I never thought of myself as a power user but did you hear that shocking statistic about how many users actually use tags! Just 2%, I suppose it’s true but wow and then use that statistic instead as a example of how they have failed to get over their usefulness, use that statistic to tuck them away at the bottom of the screen in that stupid new place instead of where they should be at the top next to the name of the notebook you are in as before. To say as Ian said that this saves on screen real estate like he did is not correct, it actually takes up more room on the screen and means your eyes have to work harder getting the info on the note you are looking at. Still my eyes could do with the workout. ;)

• Like 1

Just piling on here, so surprised and frustrated to "upgrade" and lose key functionality like multiple main windows and tabs. Looks like I'm gonna try Notion again...

-ts-

The first setup I was trying to restore after upgrade to v10 was to reopen my loved tabs - I am astonished to hear that tabs are no more available.

I absolutely need them, please restore this feature!!!

On 10/26/2020 at 9:33 PM, nigelrumsey said:

Many thanks also from me! I am going to revert to previous version; useless improvements if TABS are lost

• Like 1

I am going back to the previous version to get the notebook tabs back. Next time I upgrade I will scrutinize the release notes beforehand.

Ten thumbs up for putting the dang tabs back!

_Rick

• Like 1

I see my very frustrated and on point comments were removed from here.

Will the next update have the tab functionality?

I wish smarter people made the bigger decisions at Evernote

I also really, really need the tab/windows-feature back, as I'm always working with several tabs and windows open. If I have only one window availabe, evernote is useless for me. 

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
3 minutes ago, toems said:

I also really, really need the tab/windows-feature back, as I'm always working with several tabs and windows open. If I have only one window availabe, evernote is useless for me. 

Use the Legacy version

• Like 1

After the latest update Evernote has become almost useless for my work. I always have several windows with several tabs open. Since this is no longer possible, I have to downgrade to one of the previous versions. Please make it available again, this update was a step backwards.

5 minutes ago, DTLow said:

Use the Legacy version

thank you for the obvious ... that's what we are all doing right now!

the question is, for how long will this still be possible? long enough until we have managed to migrate to an alternative?

• Level 5*
8 minutes ago, anoell said:

the question is, for how long will this still be possible? long enough until we have managed to migrate to an alternative?

That's a different question   
I don't have the answer, but I can assure you we're good for today   ...    and tomorrow   

Seems like I had only just found the multiple tab option a few months ago. LOVED it. Always had 2 or 3 open. Now with the new version, either that's no longer an option, or I am not seeing how to do it. I'm on a Macbook pro. 

• Like 6

Logged in for my first time only to write that; For me, tabs are essential.

Long time user and I cannot recommend the product enough to my friends, but removing the multiple tab function absolutely su... is not good.

Have a lovely 2020!

• Like 1

Signed in here for the first time right after getting the Legacy version to ask... WHY DID YOU REMOVE TABS??!! 

You also force us to use Emojis, the previous version had a preference (which you killed entirely) to turn on/off.

Although I like my emojis in texts, very few adults need their forced short commands in a productivity/work app. 

I'll add on -- using Tabs is a critical part of my Notetaking workflow and the recent Mac app update removed them. It's been painful the last few days. Now I know it's a feature intentionally left out, so I'm not holding my breath it will come back anytime soon (given a lack of confirmation that it will in this thread by Evernote). But I will be taking this weekend to reinstall the Legacy version to get the feature back. And to buy myself time to plan a better migration off of EN. My Premium renewal is due in 2 weeks so I have just a little bit of time. I've been an EN user since March 2008. I'm sad that I'm at the point of exporting and planning a full migration to a different platform. the lack of features in this upgrade and the laggy performance is really hitting me hard. 

• Like 3

Currently, the newest EverNote app is no more a native macOS app. It's almost just a web-app wrapped in quasi-browser called Electron.

Therefore, there is a workaround: instead of EvN 10.x app you can simply open many instances of web-app in multiple tabs of Safari/Chrome... And there will be not much difference in experience between web-browser app and standalone app.

BTW

On 11/3/2020 at 5:22 PM, Biffy7 said:

I recall years ago that the tabs feature can't be implemented on Windows because of a limitation in the windowing system, similar to why Finder on the Mac can have multiple tabs (which I use), and File Explorer on Windows can not.

I use Legacy version on Windows - there is an ability to open each note in a separate window - this can to same extend simulate multi-tab functionality...

I agree. I was surprised this morning after updating Evernote to discover the option for tabs is now gone. This will be a deal-breaker for me to continue my subscription as it was a feature I used regularly; given the integration of MS products at my institution, I'll probably need to cave and use OneNote now.

Evernote's mission is to help individuals and groups to remember everything, turn ideas into action, and work effortlessly together.

Microsoft OneNote uses tabs. Notion uses tabs, Salesforce uses tabs, Chrome uses tabs. Why? Tabbed browsing speeds up your browsing experience and make multiple ideas easier to manage. This helps users turn ideas into action.

@Ian Smalldo you use Evernote on OSX or Windows? I'm guessing Windows, because if tabbed browsing was part of your workflow, there is a 0% chance this feature would have been removed.

One of Evernote's key differentiators was how the in-app experience used the same navigation methodology as so many other modern solutions. When tabs have become a core productivity enabler in so many other key productivity tools, I just can't get my head around the removal of this functionality..

Does anyone have links to good articles that show how to disable tabs in Chrome? Thought if I remove tab functionality from some other everyday OSX apps I might work more effortlessly. Thanks.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Devonthink had tabs - but left them out with its new version last year. One of the big reasons I returned to Evernote early this year after a year away (started with EV in 2008). People complained, but it seemed they thought it was feature of the operating system and they had not realised the new version did not work the same way with the OS. 

However I will stick with the new Evernote because its too does so many things very well and on my 2017 3.5 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7 is as fast as before; in fact some things, such as moving notes between notebooks is so much better. Maybe slow response for some people is down to bugs.

4 hours ago, Peeler said:

Devonthink had tabs - but left them out with its new version last year. One of the big reasons I returned to Evernote early this year after a year away (started with EV in 2008). People complained, but it seemed they thought it was feature of the operating system and they had not realised the new version did not work the same way with the OS.

Good to know. I was considering Devonthink as an option. My week-long search for a simple notetaking app that allows for tabs had been in vain thanks to every app also hopping on the Electron bandwagon, which upset me even more that Evernote decided to do away with a feature that had set them apart from the rest of the competition. Nevertheless, Typora (though not a notetaking app, more like a markdown editor) allows for tabs. Obsidian also allows for multiple panes, which means I can open several notes side by side. So that'll have to do for now. I just gotta get comfortable with having markdown in my life from now on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just upgraded to ver 10.3 for Mac.

No multiple TAB notes?

AYFKM?

Multiple TAB notes is NOT AN "OPTION"

It's a REQUIREMENT.

Fortunately I was able to keep previous version.

Uninstalling latest version 10.

I'll check back in a year or so.

• Like 1

+1 for tabs.  I would have different information on different tabs.  Different searches or topics on each tab.  Could use a separate window probably but then it takes more time switching between windows.

• Like 1

@EverNote first of all, thank you for a great note system. Second, i would not have upgraded to the new version on my Mac if i had known that the Tabs were removed!

Can you at least tell us what feature is implemented or changed that would work as good as tabs?

I used tabs a LOT! In my work as a developer and consultant, i used tabs to easily switch between big projects. It was one of the defining features that moved me towards Evernote.
In fact, our whole office used Evernote because of the tab feature. 

Please bring it back, or give us an alternative :-D

Completely agree with everyone above. Tabs are such a critical part of evernote. I also didn't realize they existed until a couple years into using the app, but they were then a game changer once discovered, and are now an essential part of my minute-by-minute workflow. If they're underused, I would suggest that it's because it's almost a hidden feature (at least, it seemed that way for me) - not because it's not extremely powerful and loved by those who use it.

I have reinstalled Evernote Legacy for now as this is so crucial to my daily ops. The new app is more aesthetic though, I'll give it that!

Yes, tabs are an absolute must. 

I don't want to pay all this a year only to have this inconsistency and removal of what were trusted needs. 

This has such a negative effect on my work flow. 

I've been on Evernote for about 7 years now. If this isn't returning, are there alternatives on par? I can't accept this whatsoever. 

Tabs are critical to me for switching quickly between notes in different notebooks. I have had to revert to the legacy version. If tabs are not reinstated on the next version of Evernote for Mac I cannot use it, I will have to find an alternative.

What possible justification could there be for removing this feature? So what if it wasn't used by most people, it's extremely valuable to the people who do use it and removing it adds zero benefit to anyone.

Really getting fed up with evernote not listening to their users

• Like 1

I definitely need the tabs feature.  I used it heavily.  Not having tabs makes Evernote almost unusable for me.  Removing tabs was a very poor decision.  What I don't need are more windows open. Now I have to seriously consider finding somewhere else to put my notes.  This is ridiculous that you arbitrarily removed this feature

• Like 2

Same. I depend on editing multiple notes simultaneously, and multiple tabs were a core part of my workflow. For so many features to just be gone without any kind of major explanation for why or offering of a new workaround is odd and frustrating. 

• Like 2

Removing tabs from the Mac version is pushing me to finally switch to something else. I downgraded to the previous version and will start the painful process of transitioning to a different platform. Goodbye Evernote. Thanks for consistently disappointing your paying users.

23 minutes ago, bowhall said:

Evernote auto-updated the other day, and I just realized what so many of you already knew. There are no tabs!!! Has anyone from Evernote responded to this?

Not as far as I know. However, the Evernote CEO did say in a recent interview that almost no one used the tabs feature. 🤷‍♂️

Personally, I think if no one used the tabs feature it's because it wasn't very discoverable. Unlike say a browser window, the UI doesn't give you any hints that it supports tabs. A better design and better support for tabs would likely make them more discoverable and thus more popular.

• Level 5*
55 minutes ago, Paul A. said:

Not as far as I know. However, the Evernote CEO did say in a recent interview that almost no one used the tabs feature.

I don't know.  Based upon what we've seen in V!0 I begin to wonder about the integrity of EN "statistics".  Just saying.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, CalS said:

I don't know.  Based upon what we've seen in V!0 I begin to wonder about the integrity of EN "statistics".  Just saying.

11 hours ago, Paul A. said:

Not as far as I know. However, the Evernote CEO did say in a recent interview that almost no one used the tabs feature. 🤷‍♂️

Personally, I think if no one used the tabs feature it's because it wasn't very discoverable. Unlike say a browser window, the UI doesn't give you any hints that it supports tabs. A better design and better support for tabs would likely make them more discoverable and thus more popular.

How can it be popular if the tabs feature was never available in the Windows version? I think, instead of removing the tabs from the Mac version they should rather add the feature to the Windows version too.

• Like 3

I used to have a tab open for every notebook I regularly use. Where has the feature gone. Am I so dumb that I don't see how to get multiple notebooks open?

And please make the items in the left pane sortable, I use a lot of 'favorites' and now the 'all notebooks' button is beneath the favorites menu. Now everytime I need to close it to press 'all notebooks'. I thought Evernote should increase productivity.... Have been a Evernote user for 11 years, but sometimes not really happy 😞

Evernote, bring back the tabs. And communicate to everyone that they exist, and THEN revaluate how many users do NOT consider them essential to their workflow. Thank you!

I am also dumbfounded, awestruck and confounded to the point that my jaw literally unhinged itself and fell all the way to the floor that the CEO and your entire team decided to do away with Tabs.  It is a monumentally bad judgment to make.

If one thing has been proven with internet browsers: TABS MAKE WORKFLOW MORE EFFICIENT.

Instead of GETTING RID OF TABS, you needed to PROMOTE TABS AND IMPROVE THEM to make Evernote even better than its competitors.  

I am one of the now growing number who have just today installed the legacy version again found here Evernote Legacy - and I am now very seriously considering dropping my premium subscription, knowing that the money I've been spending every month to support your company is going towards making such terrible decisions.

• Like 3

Logging in for the first time to add my voice to the chorus.  Tabs are essential for me.  I've now downloaded Evernote Legacy and will have to use it for the foreseeable future. 

15 hours ago, Urs Albisser said:

How can it be popular if the tabs feature was never available in the Windows version? I think, instead of removing the tabs from the Mac version they should rather add the feature to the Windows version too.

That is interesting; I did not realize that tabs were never available on Windows. Presumably, when Evernote looked at whether tabs are popular, they evaluated it in context of the only platforms which support that feature.

But regardless I agree, I would support adding tabs for all desktop platforms. They can be very useful.

On 10/20/2020 at 1:26 PM, BrooklynBen said:

Only those who were never aware or used tabs would say its not an important feature - once you used tabs there is no going back!  

It's the exact same thing as if Firefox or Chrome removed tabs from their browsers: Suddenly being constrained to a single page at a time is neither functional nor acceptable. Sadly, I will be looking for a new notes app if tabs are no longer available in the client.

I also challenge Evernote to produce their data on tab utilization. Are they really collecting metrics on our app client's number of tabs and frequency usage? Anecdotally, all my colleagues who use Evernote always run multiple tabs.  

Apparently tabs were never made available on Windows client, which naturally would skew the already questionable data on usage, but it makes no sense to match the versions by removing such a powerful feature.

You also have to wonder what's going with Evernote's leadership and decision making:  I find it hard to believe no one at Evernote used tabs, and those must be just as upset about it as the rest of us, but apparently they're either not able to speak up or not being listened to.  Either way, that's not a good sign for Evernote's future.

• Like 3