When i use a pic the Enter key to make more spaces make giant spaces

Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

• Level 5*

Hi.  Notes don't have 'pages' - you should be able to continue typing or adding images for as long as necessary.  Have you tried simplify / remove formatting?  If that doesn't help I'd suggest File > Exiting Evernote and restarting the app / restarting your device / or if necessary, uninstall Evernote,  restart the device and reinstall.

• Thanks 1
9 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  Notes don't have 'pages' - you should be able to continue typing or adding images for as long as necessary.  Have you tried simplify / remove formatting?  If that doesn't help I'd suggest File > Exiting Evernote and restarting the app / restarting your device / or if necessary, uninstall Evernote,  restart the device and reinstall.

What do you mean by removing formatting? Another question if i can ask, how i make an "endless page" like word, everytime i arrive at the end of the page it's annoying to keep pressing Enter to make more space

• Level 5*
  • Solution
18 hours ago, RvbenFlores said:

What do you mean by removing formatting?

If you right-click in the body of your note (in the installed desktop version) you should see a variety of options including 'simplify' and 'remove' formatting.

how i make an "endless page" like word

Basic users have a 25MB note size limit - something like 3,000 pages of plain text or 100 (small) images;  I'm confused that you are in any way limited to 'pages'.  What device and OS are you using?  It looks like the Windows Desktop version,  but your typing space should just scroll as you type... 

it's annoying to keep pressing Enter

Ah!  I finally realised...  you're not creating more space by pressing Enter - just scrolling to the next line.  If you want more blank space at the bottom of the screen,  just hold Enter down for a short while,  then go back up to your text and start typing again.  It's not necessary to hit Enter at the end of every line - just keep typing and the screen will grow.