Can’t Delete notes

• Level 5

@Jeffsky Thank you for reaching out!

To clarify, does the note actually delete as it should, but you just get the "failed to delete" message in error.

Or, are you deleting the note, but it doesn't actually delete, and then you receive the "failed to delete" message?

• 1 month later...

I'm having a very similar issue. I'm trying to delete a note, and every time I do, it sends me a confirmation message saying that the note has been moved to trash. After about 5-10 seconds, the note shows back up in the same place it originated. I can't edit the title or the content of the note. This isn't a big problem, but it is annoying. I would appreciate suggestions.

Hi, i'm having the same problem.  I can't remove a note and all my devices are failing to sync.  I've removed all the devices, logged off and removed the software (and data) from each of the devices so i'm only using the web EN and it still won't delete and says 'failed to delete'.  I'm basically locked out of using EN until i can fix this and put my devices back.  This is a pretty major issue for me.  Please help.  Ron

• 2 weeks later...

I am having this same exact problem. While typing up a note it randomly glitched and cleared the note. I deleted the blank note but after 5 seconds it re-appears. I tried deleting several times, and also tried removing the app from both Mac/iPhone and re-installing to no avail. Small thing but super annoying. Please advise on next steps. 

• 2 weeks later...

I also have the same problem. Created a new note on my phone. Went to add to it later and the note was empty. I deleted the blank note but after 5 seconds it re-appears (on iphone and Macbook). I have reinstalled the app on both devices and the problem continues to persist. Please advise. Thank you!

• Level 5

Should be solved since EN 10.2 iOS.

When uninstalling, follow this procedure

• uninstall, select dump all data on the device where the note was created
  • switch the iPhone / iPad completely off, wait a little, switch on again (Apple logo must show)
  • Before reinstalling, delete the corrupted note on another device, sync and make sure it is gone in the web client as well
  • Now reinstall EN on the I-device. Log in, and wait until the initial sync went through

If this does not solve it, issue a support ticket.