Criar Nota com a data da Foto

A muito tempo tento sem êxito,  achar alguma maneira de criar uma nova nota que tenha a mesma data da fotografia que arrastamos para ela.

Curioso que a muito tempo atrás existia um aplicativo para iPhone que fazia exatamente isto, infelizmente foi descontinuado e não funciona mais nos novos sistemas operacionais.

As utilidades são inúmeras desde um diário de viagem até vistorias técnicas ficariam armazenadas cronologicamente; sei que posso ir salvando as fotos a medida que tiro e ai elas teriam a tal ordem cronológica mas no meu caso sempre gosto de editar a foto acrescentar alguma anotação etc e não posso ficar fazendo exatamente na hora que tirei a foto.

Fica aqui a sugestão para implementar este recurso.

• Level 5*
25 minutes ago, Silvio'ss said:

For a long time I have tried unsuccessfully to find some way to create a new note that has the same date as the photograph we dragged to it.   
The utilities are countless, from a travel diary to technical inspections would be stored chronologically;  I know that I can save the photos as I take them and then they would have such a chronological order but in my case I always like to edit the photo, add some annotation etc. and I can't keep doing it exactly when I took the photo.

-- translated by Google --

By note date, I'm guessing you mean Created Date    
My preference is to leave this as the date the note is created 

Notes also have a Subject Date; however it's hard to access    
I prefix the note title with the Subject Date   
I set this date using an Applescript on my Mac

Example note titles   
2020-01-05 Photo [Karen (Daughter)] ....        
2020-04-20 Photo [Mysty (Dog)] ...